[LPW #89] “We never really grow up. We only learn how to act in public.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you assume that? :innocent:

because we never know with you!!

also, i didn't disappear because of a nap. i've actually been out since a little after my last post, so don't assume i was being lazy and napping. cause tonight i wasn't. now, like i said, i've been out for almost 12 hours, so hello and goodbye LPW :sleepmoon:

Hello, sam. G'nite in 30 min ~ 1h.

[MENTION=79737]Calculator[/MENTION]; i was kidding. i am not particularly upset about it. i hate people after all =/

because we never know with you!!

also, i didn't disappear because of a nap. i've actually been out since a little after my last post, so don't assume i was being lazy and napping. cause tonight i wasn't. now, like i said, i've been out for almost 12 hours, so hello and goodbye LPW :sleepmoon:
If you say so I don't think that's the case.

Out in a waking nap :goodtea:

...I wish I was going to bed instead of work...:sowwy:

/me slaps sam with giant baby squid

i don't see the problem there, calc

*Nanashi1 stops for a visiting in the ASF universe - Hello friends...:runhappy:

Hello my friend! How are you?

Deadly tired, but otherwise OK... - And with you?

...Oh, whom see I there, isn't that Seemless? - Yo and welcome back!...:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Bye and g'napping Samy^^!!!

I'm sick^^ so I'm not doing so well... As you said, I should consider to go to the doc earlier, well..

I'm sick^^ so I'm not doing so well... As you said, I should consider to go to the doc earlier, well..

Oh, I see... Hey, did you the tea tried, what I you said have...>_>?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> [MENTION=28809]Seemless[/MENTION]; Well, I've about me already mentioned, but what is with you?

Sure, tea drinking. But not what you said because I don't find them here in market^^

i´m waiting that the download of Titanfall beta finishes so i checked in here some big changes here it seems :goodtea:

But not what you said because I don't find them here in market^^

Don't say me, that this spice at the spice section in a market (or you ask at a neighbor, if he/she not maybe in her/his garden or kitchen has) not find can...>_>
i´m waiting that the download of Titanfall beta finishes so i checked in here some big changes here it seems :goodtea:
I see... Well yeah, it has lot changes here - Thanks to Checky, Ignis and Coro^^!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷