[LPW #8] New members come here to chat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and i just got back from a week without internet...

what's happening here?

@Iggy: Why, of course. What else can i say~
And some other unknown activities which whom does it everyday :p
Guess I'm safe then... Wh-What! But i ask first!

Takecares Iggy~
Have fun eating, Teruteru~

Onee-chan!

Hello pyrce~. Nothing much. Just an April fools thread and the opening of the ASS (Anime-Sharing Scanlations).

hey nemu~chan! :3

anime-sharing scanlations?
WOW! that's really cool!
who's on the team then?

@Pyrce:
corocoro
firev1
Fuyuiro
Gdragonx
Ignis
ONC
And me ^^. (Even though they haven't updated me in their roster yet).

Otaku also applied to join.

who's gonna provide the scans?

does the people in it already have a proper position on the team?

since when did ASS started?

hi check :)

it's evening here but then again, good morning to you :D

Ive preordered BGS figma too, but I dunno if I should get STRength or Dead Master figmas, they dont look that cool o.o

@pyrce: Of course. We'll be there to guide and teach you ^^. Well, Ignis will anyway. There's also ASL (Anime-Sharing Lossless) recruitment if you're interested in that.

Hmm... I could have sworn it said they were accepting any members in the thread..

Last edited:
target launch date for both would be 13-April to 15-April, we will have a shiny blog for both, and provide DDL~

ooohhh.

@coco~ then i'll be joining both :D
@check~ are you behind all of this?

@Pyrce: lol, OK. Send Zero2DS a message saying you're interested in joined ASL and send Ignis a message you want to join ASS. Join AS's IRC channel if you want to find Ignis and Zero faster. Though, they're currently away at the moment.

Can you tell me how much you know about ripping music and TS/cleaner or whatever you plan to be?

Welcome back Nemu~.

Last edited:
@Nemuru, nope I only got the figmas o:
Right now there are 5 figmas for the BRS series. Ive ordered 3/5, I wonder if I should just get the other two to complete the set but I dont really think Dead master or STRength looks that cool '3'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

fishnets1901 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please reupload Rj01133991 ?
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.