[LPW #8] New members come here to chat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
XD.
She looks cute. >___>

Guess i'll be going now. Bye~~

Last edited:
Mm...Time to sleep, looking forward to UrfRider Corki next monday... o.O Legendary! XD

the first girl?

Possibly:
mik_06_a.jpg

Zombie BDs still censored - I'd say Studio Deen win's the April's Fools contest.

Then again, this means we can still post it under the new leadership of the glorious master ONC. ;)

Zombie BDs still censored - I'd say Studio Deen win's the April's Fools contest.

Then again, this means we can still post it under the new leadership of the glorious master ONC. ;)

erm.. today is April 2nd >_< Anime-Sharing belongs to the original staff of AS >_<

Corpcoro.. somehow that makes me feel like another Ishihara Shintaro... >_<

I am an idiot but I don't think I am that much of an asshole.. right ? >_<

lol, blu rays are censored? o.0
was there anything to censore in the first place? thats right... IS too.. was there any thing that needed censorship? o.0

erm.. today is April 2nd >_< Anime-Sharing belongs to the original staff of AS >_<

Corpcoro.. somehow that makes me feel like another Ishihara Shintaro... >_<

I am an idiot but I don't think I am that much of an asshole.. right ? >_<
Of course nope; ONC purifies while Ishihara just indiscriminately beheads all oppositions :p

lol, blu rays are censored? o.0
was there anything to censore in the first place? thats right... IS too.. was there any thing that needed censorship? o.0
Ayumu's transformation scene!

Teruteru: A few bathing scenes, etc etc.
Nemu-chan didn't see it :p I'm positive Terumi meant that he doesn't need those scenes censored as opposed to those scenes don't need to be censored www

Anyway, how's life?

Mmm... Haruna transformation scene...

-ahem-

Well, thats enough homework. Time for animus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
[141010][ジャクシークリエイト] ドラマラクエスト (Ver 2.12) [RJ142825]
Please re-upload
Mr Gandhi wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Motto! Haramase! Honoo no Oppai Isekai Ero Mahou Gakuen!(もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界エロ魔法学園!)

[2019][Waffle] Hentai Elf Shimai to Majime Orc(変態エルフ姉妹と真面目オーク) [Save + uncensored]

The link is broken. Please repair
fishnets1901 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please reupload Rj01133991 ?
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!