[LPW #7.77] I want an imouto (=_=)

Status
Not open for further replies.
okies.. maybe i was lucky to miss it then.

voice should come good now =p

I haven't play that game yet either...
Might pick it up but when to play it, that is another problem for me. xD

Yeah and it's by ufotable that made KnK so good >_> And I'm still waiting for baka to test 2nd season in which they haven't even announce the date, the world god only knows which is next month ._. I wish more light novels are translated and less licensing on them. Fag del rey iirc obtained license for KnK light novel and now they have to stop translating it D:< Not to mention they haven't even release Vol 1 of it for so long QQ

A landmine might still be a landmine, just hoping they don't troll again. YES THE GAME TROLLS YOU!!!!!!!

@jinrei, lol

o.0
haha, i just saw my friend's introduction thread. that guy didnt even tell me >.<

Rofl fortissimo is made of troll?! Well, there's already an anime with such good producers trolling us for a happy 8 episodes worth of time >_>

@ Fallen - The movie makes up for it at least ._.

Fortissimo is like..... YO WE SHOW YOU SOME INTERESTING PLOT > YO WE TAKE THAT BACK. Me: Y U DO DIZ?????

LOL~~~~~

i shall see then, but problem is still how am i gonna download it

LOL! Dang now I really need to start thinking if I should consider dling fortissimo lol. So much troll with it, any good VN suggestion kou? :D Those that won't troll ofc lol

@ac, sadly, yes. no choice though

hmm hmm 3 more pages till the close of this thread~

COME ON~

@ Fallen - translated ones or untranslated ones?:P

@ jinrei - Haruhi's endless eight troll!

Which one? Lol, quite a number of them I mentioned. And yeah I'm still dling Kara no Kyoukai but it's Gate of Seventh Heaven lol. And I intend to redl all the blu-ray qualities one to watch XD The World God Only Knows is imba anime, same as baka to test to shokanju XD

Lol the endless eight xD

Final "Endless Eight" :
The loop continues for the 15,532nd time, but as Haruhi leaves on August 30, Kyon beckons the SOS Brigade to finish their summer homework together, thus breaking the endless loop of summer. Irritated, Haruhi berates him, but decides to come anyway even though she has already finished her homework. Kyon wakes up on September 1 to embrace a new school term.

eh whats with that review. i completely skipped it from 2-7, only watching 1 and 8

LOL That crap anime trolled me too much. I watched 2 episodes and quit till the whole arc was over lol.

@kou translated ones! :D

i think he is gaming away.

you want translated vns, fallen? well i cant recommend any good titles though

i sorta read up what went on.

imo, the show self-destructed under horror director-ship (points to a certain fractale director)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?