[LPW#60]『Madness vs Fear!!! Which one will win!? Find out! Only on MG-TV!!!』

『Which one will win?!』

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
『What other purpose could there be??? I think I told that I made it all cause it just seemed like a fun thing to do... I'm not someone who will get hurt at such a little thing, and I think [MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION] ; is the same... Or am I wrong?』

Relaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :goodtea:

It's just a game, who cares!?!?

I never said that it wasn't; I just didn't believe it was solely made for that purpose.
I will leave it at that, this conversation has no need to continue any further.
I just wanted some clarification that your reason were pure, and not spiteful.
That is all, and on that note, back to my shows before it gets too late.

[MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION]; While it may appear that I am poking fun at you, I also understand what you mean, as I understood the connotations the moment I saw the title. However I think this is unlikely to spiral, as I don't think these characters tend to work that way. I think it is more likely for it to spiral into silly rather than for it to spiral into malice.

Stay tuned for the thrilling conclusion next week: same bat-time, same bat-channel.

[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; I will fight you, and it will be easy for me!!!!!!!!!!! Bwahahahahaha! :lmao:

:sigh: First I'm called not fun, then I'm called spiteful... Not that I really care though ;p』

I never said anything of the such sova.
Just like I skipped some of your words from your Pm today.
You skipped mine :P.

Plus I am finished with this conversation.
So lets please move on. ^.^

『Do I even look boring and spiteful? I mean, Madness is lots of different things at the same time so its more difficult not to misunderstand, but still...』

『Anyway, to the next topic... Which will be...』

The time has come, [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION]; said, to talk of other things! Of shoes, and ships, and ceiling wax, cabbages, and kings!

『Damn, too many to choose... lets try finding something which every thing from the list shares and talk about it?』

I once ate a pound of ceil wax and the world started to spin.
I but then again... it might have been those colorful pills I took before hand.... hmmmmm

『Okay, exactly what do Monarchs of the Ages have to do with ceiling wax..?』

『Does cabbage make your head spin?』

Who the hell eats vegetables!!
Its all about that delicious cow flesh!!!

『I found what every thing shares!! Its 10 seconds! It takes 10 seconds for me to wear my shoes, it takes 10 seconds for ship to get crashed by Kraken, it takes 10 seconds to get that wax out of the jar, it takes 10 seconds to completely peel cabbage's leaves and it takes 10 seconds for king to die after his head is cut off!!!!』

It takes you ten second to tie your shoes?
It takes me a good minute... then again, most of that time is trying to unravel the monstrous knot I made the day before

『I found what every thing shares!! Its 10 seconds! It takes 10 seconds for me to wear my shoes, it takes 10 seconds for ship to get crashed by Kraken, it takes 10 seconds to get that wax out of the jar, it takes 10 seconds to completely peel cabbage's leaves and it takes 10 seconds for king to die after his head is cut off!!!!』

I thought it was closer to 30 seconds after decapitation?

[MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION]; I really thought you were going to say 10 seconds was too long... which it normally is for me. XD

There was a second sentence there final!!! :XD:
Don't tell me you're a tldr type of person :shocked:

There was a second sentence there final!!! :XD:
Don't tell me you're a tldr type of person :shocked:

I can read at a fairly ludicrous pace, so there is usually no need. I think you will find you missed what I actually said/meant in my comment on second viewing. :XD:

I can read at a fairly ludicrous pace, so there is usually no need. I think you will find you missed what I actually said/meant in my comment on second viewing. :XD:
I knew what you meant :P.
But it was more entertaining this way :fulfilled:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25