[LPW#60]『Madness vs Fear!!! Which one will win!? Find out! Only on MG-TV!!!』

『Which one will win?!』

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm i started being active in august...
I was a bit away then.....
I'd rather not watch scary things... let alone "It" I heard that one was reallly scary..

heh then this would be perhaps quite so, seeing as there was 1 girl in the friend group....who just happened to be afraid of clowns as well...iirc Xs The group of friends are first together as children, then reunites as adults...and they are still scared shitless lol

Though you are perhaps able to play some scary things instead ^^

[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=18759]mokou[/MENTION] ; Yeah I was just mentioning nostalgia earlier today like an hour ago...tears never been a problem(´_ゝ`)
Nostalgia is home, where you always want to come back too.

Btw I am to spaced out atm to bother thinking to hard about it, but for you both, or for mokou, in order to summon ppl now you must add ; after the name.

I never watched corpse party, have we died and reunited so we can have a corpse party (っ⌒‿⌒)っ

Also I want you all to know that I just before this came from reading a very old thread called, "problems" ...makes me feel extra spaced out. Anybody who read it will understand...

Last edited:
Yes, I asked Sammy about how it works, adding ; at the end fixed it.

nononono lets not have a Corpse Party scenario with us reunited.. I watched that too and I couldn't sleep properly for a week or so...

Lol.... Hard to join in on the convo.... Guess that what happen when you got same join date then start being active mid Sep.....

You're right.. Nostalgia is great, and for that I wouldn't mind shedding a few tears.
Well.. mostly at least..~
Well you are able to be as cold as ice ? and you like ice magic as well...you can shed a few tears before they turn into sparkling crystals then =j
Yes, I asked Sammy about how it works, adding ; at the end fixed it.

nononono lets not have a Corpse Party scenario with us reunited.. I watched that too and I couldn't sleep properly for a week or so...

Hmm seems like I missed out, I should put it on my list perhaps, all though for now I have completely stopped watching any anime, since I want to learn japanese and watch it all raw...Last I saw was high school of the dead.

Lol.... Hard to join in on the convo.... Guess that what happen when you got same join date then start being active mid Sep.....
hehe dejavu lol,. I think some of us heard that even back when we joined ...^^ at least I did.

we're just a strong force at times when certain bonds come together.... but feel as comfy as you would at anytime. Decides there doesn't really seem to be all that many others around atm which only elevates the effect. Plus I have my doubts I or perhaps others will come back full trottle to the spam pedal again...even though that might seem ironic coming from me somehow with a low post count...I don't get it myself. ^^

But what yopu describe might be how I feel when everyones goin on about pokemon haha... Ookey time for me to leave for that movie I planned watching almost 2 hours ago..."Sin City" or just watch some more brithish crime "Poirot"

I bid you all bye bye again today for the 2nd time....lets see if I actually get doen what I set out to do this time.
......(\_/)
......( '_')
..../""""""""""""\======░ ▒▓▓█D
/"""""""""""""""""""\
\_@_@_@_@_@ /

That or I'm rambling and my mind is floating about in its trance like state I sometimes do.

I join that day cuz I wanted the bear badge.... If not for that I'll probably still be a lurker... Surprise I got so many post count.....

his lurking consumed him and transformed him, now his no longer JUST a lurker but a step beyond....I'm surprised I didn't get a bear....what was it about...had to be april 1st ?

It might have something to do with the bears being afraid of being groped by me...since I like to take a hold of my bear in bed and squeeze it tightly in my arms.

It's all very ironic....when I think about it...after all the bears grope the loli's....
But everybody knows the loli's grope the bears twice as much haha their the real perpetrators behind it all...

The poor bears are just poor innocent loli victims xD

That day was a sad day for all those other bears.......

I lost all those pure and innocence before I have the badge....

Hmm you had to give check your purity and innocence for the bear ;p

Quite a deal...sounds like something similar to, give me your money, and a as a reward I'll turn you into slave in my army.....special price, just for you...

Oh my oh my... I'm away writing up a bit of things and this exploded again?
I should really stop being busy at times.

G'afternoon ASF/LPW-people... Oh, and g'day in the USA...:goodtea:~>

Well, have then again good sleep, Samy...:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
What's up Slay...?:goodtea:~>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Irish99 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Sorry to bother you but i wanted to ask if you have the time could you please reupload this to katfile or rosefile.
baconharemthug wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi! Could you please reupload RJ406895? Preferably Mexashare.
mobius0417 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.

☄️RELEASE☄️[231222][Shiravune] ONE. [JPN / CHN/ENG v23.12.25]

If possible, could you please re-upload the Japanese version above?
LightALL wrote on Shine's profile.
Thank you for your packs, Shine !
Would you, please, reupload 2nd part on Mexashare for that game: [140503][サボテン] 進撃ハーレムセカンド (Ver1.04) [RJ131389] ?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
The current version suffers from no-progress bug, an update would be highly appreciated, please.
聖騎士リアナ to v3.5