[LPW#57] (Insert Title Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I really like too, don't get me wrong. It's just as you said, some routes are kinda questionable :3

That being said, I'll go play a bit and try to get on a different route and then go to bed.

Goodnight all~!

:sleepmoon:

『Hmmm... 20 slides on anime and ASF... Well, anime is one thing, but what should I write on ASF? And I guess I can just split presentation in 3 parts and list all hobbies...』

『Good night and mad dreams Unown...』

:ninja:

/me throws a can of Red Bull to Sova. Keep it going!

@Infa
I'm on the white haired girl's route, was waiting for it since she made her appearance :3 (Apparently her name is Yume)
Now I can go to bed ^^

:sleepmoon:

『Hmmmm... If only it was like this with my lpw >_< 5 hours left... :stress:

Its All In The Bag Guys..... - Next One..... :))))

It's All In The Bag Guys!!! - Let's Move On To The Next One......

Now....Will Someone Make The New "LPW" Or Simple....

PASS IT TO ME!! LOLZ - :)))))0

[MENTION=46292]NGSalvador[/MENTION];....i think sammy already said that if there's no lpw yet...you could make it:>

『Tired? TIRED?! I AM TIRED! I have to sit whole night making this damn report when I want to eat, play, watch anime... 4 hours left :starving:

『Anyway, presentation is complete... All that's left is finish report on everything I've done...』

『Tired? TIRED?! I AM TIRED! I have to sit whole night making this damn report when I want to eat, play, watch anime... 4 hours left :starving:

『Anyway, presentation is complete... All that's left is finish report on everything I've done...』

O.o

I'm... sorry..... :XD:

『Ah whatever! First come first serve! Whoever wants to make lpw just go and make it! I'm sure Samye will agree with me...』

『Yes... More... But I have to go back... Time isn't waiting...』 /me goes back to report...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

fwmdbg wrote on Esan's profile.
I will request
Title / タイトル: 戦国†恋姫EX参 ~毛利家の絆編~
Brand / ブランド: BaseSon
Release / 販売日: 2023.07.28
hehehezozo wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Dear Nihonjaki90, can you please reupload mexashare and katfile of 奴隷肉便器リコ ?! Many Thanks
testjp wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Please reupload RJ01151156. I'm sorry. The URL of the link is too long to comment.
plaenco wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u please update these games?
[200601][アトリエちょいす] プリンセスシナジー先行版ver24.04
✨Shine✨[NoFuture] 祓魔少女シャルロットⅡ ~穢れの刻印~