[LPW#55] Hiten Mitsurugi Style - Ryu Tsui Sen

Status
Not open for further replies.
You die > you experience the pain? lol
well you can be a swordsman irl if you use a sword as your weapon in that VR game

Lol.... Be like Weed from LMS.... Learn all type of Martial Art and Sword Styles then own ingame....

Yea... Learn how to move your body in real life then make it work ingame with all those skill make you own.... Just like Half-Prince... Play fighting video game and use the move in it....

Hmm..... Old body but it the mind that is doing all the work.... Weed's Master in LMS is like 50, I think, but is moving his body in his prime playing Royal Road....

『Hmmm... I wasn't really pked... I mean, I'm playing single player jrpg... It was that for some reason in dungeon I met human type enemy for the first time...』

『But anyway, leaving that aside, I remember the time when I was pking people with healer... Healing the monsters when people fought them and were about to win/lose... Fun times...』

Ah, seems we misunderstood for some time XD

Lots of ways to troll people in mmorpg... a lot

『Like killing an enemy when your ally is performing assassination on him...』

Or you can use a bug in the game to your advantage, like an FPS game called cross fire, man that was nice XD

Or stealing care package from teammate that trying to get it.... Or just plain get in their way....

『Like pushing them off the edge of the map or a cliff so they fall to their death...』

Well I stopped playing online since a few years back, don't know any new ways to troll players lol

Or sit in front of them when they are trying to snipe.... Lots of ways to mess around....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vikingtroll28 wrote on girlcelly's profile.
Please seed torrent Piaキャロ 20th ANNIVERSARY PACK (5% left to download).
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine.
Could you please re-upload game RJ01019462? Thank you so much!
thebreaker2 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Could you please reupload game RJ327069?
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please re-upload this in katfile?
[200303][みみふく] わんなわー! [RJ280040]
thank you!
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Ryzen. This one haven't been updated for so long, plus the newly discovered bugs. Can you please update this?
レベッカと淫呪の剣 to v24.05.12