[LPW#55] Hiten Mitsurugi Style - Ryu Tsui Sen

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should use the other one... Already have the same image in the sig.....

i was thinking to take the image from the bd 1080p where she is wet and her black bra is seen under her uniform ;) and unsheathe the katana ;)

Reactions: Evdokia
Hmm..... Use whatever you think is awesome as long it isn't against the rule.... If it ain't for the rules, I'll probably have use some extreme one....

anyway... i am going ;) good night or good morning whatever...

:bye: i am :dead:

* Dark Angel is going to his resting place :evillaugh:

Reactions: Evdokia
『Congrats on the win, Kurotenshi.』

『I think someone said that extreme pics are okay as long as they don't show things directly...』

『And yes, 2 different pics for siggy and ava is the best way ;p』

Hmm... Well.... I'm done change my ava/sig, profile pic and background....

Sammy, don't read manga....

Who says i dont? ;p I read more manga than i watched anime ;p Well theres the fact that ive only been watching anime for 2 years or so and have been reading for about... 8? xD

Really???? How many mangas have read so far???? Better be more than a 100.....

I didnt count :/ But manga as in chapters, books, titles, whatever else? Cuz i read it mostly from libraries and bookstores and whatnot before xD

:dontleave:The author for Zero no Tsukima has pass away.... I don't know if he ever finish the LN.... Hope he does cuz I wanna know how it ended... May he rest in peace....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.
deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?