[LPW#53!] Do I Need to Make a Title :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i know, but he knew some stone move, so he'd kill me before i could kill him. i finally got faster though

well i know, but he knew some stone move, so he'd kill me before i could kill him. i finally got faster though

Combee knows Rock moves? >_> Perry doesn't learn any Rock moves at least :/

Also "It loves sweet honey. To keep all the honey to itself, it hurls rivals away with its prized horn." Perry is one hell of a greedy bastard! :runhappy:

Hmm... but is he actually strong? xD

Of course, he's a pure physical attacker... Think of a dung beetle who can throw kung fu into pokemons faces :<

hi anywho annnnnndd new thread ;;
I feel super busy, thinking between grad school, working, etc. (future stuff)
even tho spring break is after tomorrow... oh wait 2 days from now.
/me is very tired :deadsad:

:bye: sammy
:hi: angel

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] i was talking about one of the elite four guys

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] i was talking about one of the elite four guys

Huh? One of them used a Rock move on your Flareon? :reallyconfused: That's why you should lvl up Perry, to not die from Rock moves ^^

Also, good day to you, Snowwie :hi:

nah, my flareon is way better than that heracross now. the only thing that annoys me is this guy has a drapion, and it's not weak to fire

nah, my flareon is way better than that heracross now. the only thing that annoys me is this guy has a drapion, and it's not weak to fire

Drapion is weak to Ground. Perry can learn Earthquake through a TM ^^ You know what I mean with that, right? xD

since i was looking for an excuse not to use him. i'll use vaporeon against the fire guy

Meh >_> Is there even a Fire type guy in E4?

Also, who did you take as a starter? I'm going to take god damn Turtwig on my emulator...

Funny thing is that I found that bacula thingy right after I posted that I need to find it... Now I only need to complete lots of quests to get 12 500 000 gald so that I can return the debt and in the meantime raise bonds between characters and complete challenges for trophies...

yeah, he's the 3rd one. you should be happy i'm choosing to use vaporeon instead, since my starter was pinplup lol

Which game did you have? Platinum? Yeah, good for you >_> Where can I find my first Eevee?

Funny thing is that I found that bacula thingy right after I posted that I need to find it... Now I only need to complete lots of quests to get 12 500 000 gald so that I can return the debt and in the meantime raise bonds between characters and complete challenges for trophies...

Why don't they just call it "Gold"?

Which game did you have? Platinum? Yeah, good for you >_> Where can I find my first Eevee?

yeah it's platinum. i'm pretty sure i got my eevee in the house next to the poke-center. it was in the town with the pokemon contests

yeah it's platinum. i'm pretty sure i got my eevee in the house next to the poke-center. it was in the town with the pokemon contests

Okay, Imma get my Vaporeon when Mai (my loli character who now got her cute winter clothes on her :fullblush: ) reaches that area. And I'm going to get my own god damn Perry since you're too lazy to help an old friend with lvling him up >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.
Scale wrote on Shine's profile.
Please re-upload [しおん!] 風と王女様と. (Ver14.11.13) [RJ139953] if possbile. Thanks you!

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/140828-しおん-風と王女様と-ver14-11-13-rj139953.253857/#post1666707