[LPW#52!] Last Frontier !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boom!!!!!! Passing by.....

NO~ D:

/me glomps coins and suffocates him :x

@ Nero

That's terrible to hear. I would probably do similarly if someone spoke ill about my favorite character.

I'm a ninja now... good?

Hellos coins~

Lol says no one loves him and runs to hina... xD

Suffocating him o.o Oh my... /me watches and pokes the flailing coins every so often~

R.I.P. coins

His life was pretty short.

Oh well.

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] ; I am glad to hear that. Your acts of kindness are greatly appreciated.

Sadistic ninja... Quite displeasing, but cool nonetheless.

Reactions: renano
Hmm yes so very short... but nothing we can do about it now :goodtea: We shall miss you~ :runhappy: Now lets throw a party to celebrate his short life :runhappy:

Thou shalt not suffocate a dude unless the way of suffocation is by snu snu...

@ Nero

I remember writing a fanfiction with my favorite pairing because there was too much yaoi in that section. I got a few flames. xD

Yeah! Ninja princess~

@ Sam

Shall we toss coins in a bonfire? :3

D: Will! My arch-nemesis appears!

I remember reading a news article that involves a male being suffocated by a woman's breasts.

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] ; I would love to read your fanfiction if it is still available.

Even better. I imagine you crossing your arms and laughing while peasants attend to you with many gifts and money.

Hmm dance as we watch the crackling flames consume his remains? Then off for a feast as the night goes on~

Hmm would you like smores? Might be nice to melt the chocolate a bit as well~

/me hands out smores to Sam, Will, and Nero

Who knew coins could be so handy after death. ^^

Thanks everyone with such a fun chat.

See you later~

Please take care.

/me hugs and kisses everyone <3

Yay smore... wait your going? D: Nuuu /me glomps ojou sama and doesnt suffocate her... but doesnt let go either x3

Oh fine... since its quite later where you are >< Sleep well~

Thou shalt not suffocate a dude unless the way of suffocation is by snu snu...
Its cheap..its from futurama...but it still made me laugh :)

@Ren wait....dont throw him in the bonfire yet /me runs away with all his loose change :evillaugh:

/me goes off to play LoL.

Adieu, everyone, Samkaka, renano, Genki, and Will.

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] ; Interesting fanfic. I will now refer to ghost hunting as 'fun', haha.

Drama? If only I watched soaps...

Thanks for the s'mores. Truth be told, I never had one before.

Reactions: renano
NO~ D:

/me glomps coins and suffocates him :x
/me backs from underworld
ahh, short trip to underworld.. so scary there...
please don't do that again ojou-sama...
/me pat ojou-sama

Hmm no worries~ I already removed all the important objects from coins before tossing him into the fire~

See you ely~

And so coins returns... want some smores?~

I remember reading a news article that involves a male being suffocated by a woman's breasts.
1Ssr52m.jpg

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] ; I would love to read your fanfiction if it is still available.

Even better. I imagine you crossing your arms and laughing while peasants attend to you with many gifts and money.
Rukia_laughts_by_alucardvx.jpg

The ideas and spoken words around here now just triggers one thing after the other in my mind...that and I seem to have something for everyting on my harddrive sometimes...
Mmm.... chocolate...

/Will98 eates the chocolate and then passes out.
Hmm how very ironic that chocolate just happens to come up right now....:whistle: /me looks startled at Sammy

[MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION] ; Ehe I kept your coins for you...while you where gone...

Smore it is then~ /me tosses a few more logs into the fire~

Will seems to be passing out from a lot of stuff o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.