[LPW #5] Smile for Anime Sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed, I've been active here for awhile now ^^ Been busy Otaku? o_o

ROFL coro, wall of text XD

Yeah with schools and stuff.

so have you thought about making the uploaders group? ;p

These kind of things need to be discussed first - and that doesn't happen in an hour or two.

lolol

Credits also go to Otaku as I remember him first mentioning the idea if it becomes established. ^^

Aside from the Official Allianced Employed Uploader, we didn't think of making other type of uploader group since we want the forum to be as open as possible

Well, what freedom is lost in creating a special group for the forum? If you plan on having just members and mods don't you know the forum would look plain? It's not a big deal as there aren't a lot of uploaders as there are lurkers. It's nice to have all sorts of ideas pop in and change things you know. But, I never was an admin before so I don't really have much experience in forum development...

Excuse me if I misunderstood the point you were trying to make btw ;_;

Rather than making "solitary group" make it sound like "join the AS group"

When is my turn grabbing the lpw?;_;... always want to end at my slp time >_>.

Oreimo don't have any material left for season 2 unless the author is going to continue after the drama. The next few episodes going to be on a more serious note.

Off to work~

Last edited:
Not really, first was started by Tessu, then is Cocona, then is me, and then is Anti. Now is Corocoro's turn and it is most likely to be your's next if me or Cocona win the next one ;P

Whats with the last post on FA and bakuman thread?lol

comes a bit late but
happy healthy new year guys ^^

my best activity rate ever lol

Hello Neko chan ... nice ava >_> LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.