[LPW #5] Smile for Anime Sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll leave my cute imouto here!

marguerite_sphere_matsuri.png

*Shrug* I'm donating it to our Check-Mate anyway ;P That's what me and Cocona promised and I'll keep the promise ;P

Last edited:
... so you guys seriously want to get it?

Not really since if i got the last post i would give the creation to either you or Kou. It's just that... I don't know how to explain. xD

Hello King. =P
Hello Ignis. I don't see you here very often. ._.

Also... what was that about Check? xD

Actually I personally would donate it to Ignis, just because Iggy have a really cool avatar :D

Arro~ Yeah it's a given you don't see me often cause I'm usually too lazy to post lol.

Thanks for the compliment; though compliments and praises for the avatar and/or signature should go to Solistra.

What is this donation thing you guys are talking about giving to me or Checkmate, btw?

Hmm, me and Cocona have won it already, so we said if we win it again, we'll donate it to Admin because they cannot win it (Thus Corocoro for LPW5), we want them to have at least a chance to open and join in the LPw thread, that's all. Since corocoro got it already, is Check or Iggy next for me and Cocona. If Kou haven't won it by then we'll donate it to him then I guess xD

Ahh, I see. I can't guarantee I'll even be online when that happens, so feel free to give it to someone else lol.

@King - Yeah, it's almost ending but there is no conversation right now. =/

Oh you changed your sig/and avatar. '-'

Hello Otaku. =P

Why not eh? xD Is good to change for the up coming year ;p

@ Shito, nothing much, just general chit-chatting ;P I'm looking forward to how you'll react to the RPG thread though

You know guys... i just noticed one thing... Am i the only one that does not have a girl in his Avatar? o.o

@ Blue~ I did notice that XD guess everyone like's girls in their ava than guys (since the internet has full of girls rather than boys to choose from, but users are usually boys. hahaha) you'll commonly see images of girls all around, beautifully drawn to perfection.

Well, I do have some guy characters that I like (albeit few), but I just don't feel like staring at a guy's image on my ava and sig all day long when checking my posts I guess? Same reason as to why I usually used girl characters on MMOs though I don't play MMOs anymore.

>_> Oh well, i'm going to change it anyway, i just need to decide wich picture to choose from. =O
Also, this "bluemage" character in FF is really ambiguous. He looks like a boy and a girl at the same time. >_> (The DS version is a girl but this one..) I guess squeenix just didn't want to bother creating 2 sprites for males and females. >_>"

I guess that's because most humans are males, while females are vieras.

The DS version is a girl? Really? I stopped playing FFTA2 at a rather early stage cause I got bored. I liked the artwork of FFTA much better though. People in FFTA2 and Heroes of Mana on the DS all look too freaking thin, even the likes of fighters, maybe except bangaas nu mous etc.

@Ignis - Yeah i guess. =/ Oh and the DS Bluemage is kinda actuallly the same thing, i know it can and most probably IS a boy but... the drawing makes him look like a girl so much... i mean... look at this
bm.gif

It looks so much like a girl... (At least for me it looks)

Oh yeah Ignis, i didn't go much further in A2 either. the first tactics advance was awesome but the second didn't have the same charm. =/

Hmm... now that i think about it, that picture can be of tactics 1.... not sure... gaaaa.. only replaying to know i guess. >.<

But anyway... The bluemage looks like a girl in almost all his pictures. >_>

And only 7 more posts to go!

And i still have yet to change my avatar! *sigh*

Last edited:
good morning guys! just woke up from a deep sleep XD

@blue~ you're going to change your ava?

Hello pyrce, and yes, i'm trying to choose another picture but i'm not sure... And i like bluemage. =/

Hmm... I must be lucky for it to be so close to the last post...

Hello everyone~ back from school.

Hello cocona. =P Btw cocona, backtrack some pages and you will see that Check left an image that you might appreciate.

@pyrce - I'm trying to choose, but i just can't. xD

@coco~ hey welcome back. how was school?

@blue~ how about anything that is related to blue? or how about looking for another pix of blue?

Gaaaahh

You ninja'd me pyrce ;_; You win. Go make the next lpw.

It was boring as usual :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01063178.html

The short draught seems to have passed and there are a couple of games I look forward to coming out soon.

Thanks a ton!
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!