[LPW#49] ! Lets get it lets go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad owl...
little_crying_owl_by_mooniq-d530lki.jpg

Hinode... I thought I told you to stop... Flonne postponed for a weak... Anyway... T_T

But I asked... Anyway... Forget it for a bit... Let's hear out Selvaria's decision...

[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; Fine then, if i manage to win the next LPW i can give it to you if that's allowed :runhappy:

Yep, that's allowed, so I'm waiting to see what [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION] ; gonna do...

Nanashi... See some reaaaaaally mad dreams, kay?

He wanna give it to the ghost loli so the ghost loli can blackmail a Flonne sprite from you :3

Hmm, really? :3 Well that depends on how important it is for him to win the lpw :goodtea:

[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; I thought that alot of people helped you :runhappy:

I didn't plan for Hinode to show up... I even mentioned him to stop but he still did... I'm sure he was the one guest that was lurking here all that time...

i was worried about nanashi. at least SB was doing it predictably. nanashi would disappear for a while and pop up out of no where

[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; I think i lurked around here from the 1988th post or something :3 The ghost loli can show up everywhere!

:( Re: [LPW#49] ! Lets get it lets go!

But [MENTION=28026]Selvaria[/MENTION] disappeared now and I'm deciding whether to hit my head on the wall or not now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.