[LPW#48] Go find your own imouto, don't take mine!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, as Aexiel said and I agreed, everyone on this forum is weird...

Now back to SH... Let's see what happens when I get on that boat...

Meh... I guess I'll waste some of my time to marathon some of the last season animes...

^that exactly. i am happy that tomorrow is tuesday. its a day closer to friday than today. and friday is the day before saturday~

hey, you guys btw.

AC busy with married life now?

Hey Shiki, its been a while.

As for married life, its the same as usual. Just had too much work during december that I couldn't get on the internet much but read messages that were left for me. Now that everything is done, im back with my regular schedule. xD

Well that's why u are crazy. And u guys on ASL really need to tag genres on your releases. Just saying

I just feel like dragging death himself and send him back by killing him with the most brutal beating I could ever think of while writting my fanfiction...

haha. sounds good. everyone is busy nowadays.

and poor death. death didnt do anything wrong. its [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; who is at fault here.

Teemo is so annoying~ Except when he's on my team and the player knows how to play him.

Yeah, with good Teemo on the enemy team it becomes annoying going through those jungles ;p

On the side note, just completed SH: Downpour...

Just raise AS and AP with Teemo and you're going to be OP. But I cannot complain since a lot of champions are OP with the right items, such as Sejuani, she's broken.

I haven't seen much of interest with the new Silent Hill games. I only played Silent Hill 2 and 3.

Well that's why u are crazy. And u guys on ASL really need to tag genres on your releases. Just saying
examples? I mean, we can't really specify a genre for an ost for the most part. For smaller albums maybe. It may either be an admin-related thing or do as we please x-x
I can say already that most of them wouldn't try to make the effect unless required~
maybe you could try making a convincing argument about why it's important, or the benefits of doing that? :3
[MENTION=33968]Monjster[/MENTION];

here's a little conv we just had about it:

21:16 SnowBunny: monjster is asking to tag genres on releases (rock, pop, techno, classic, etc?) thoughts about it aegina; checkmate; chitose_sana (or other ppl~)
21:17 SnowBunny: i believe kacta mentioned earlier too x-x
21:17 SnowBunny brb
21:17 Checkmate: too annoying, no
21:18 Checkmate: he can do it himself, but we won't
21:23 Aegina: no thanks
21:23 Aegina: we do that and more complaints will surface telling us we don't know shit about music genres
21:23 Aegina: and that we should've tagged rock as classic and techno as jazz
21:24 Aegina: there's no end to pleasing the public; we gotta make the limit ourselves
21:24 Wiesl|Away: i usually tag genre with what's written inside the cue file
21:24 Wiesl|Away: that's usually Anime or Game
21:24 Aegina: which says nothing about the genre of the music itself
21:24 Aegina: ergo i find it quite pointless
21:25 Wiesl|Away: kay, leave it in future it is
21:25 Aegina: not saying you can't
21:25 Aegina: you can, of course, if you want
21:25 Aegina: but don't expect the others to follow suit; for instance, i won't
21:26 Wiesl|Away: if it's pointless and moving people to tell us we're doing shit then why bother
21:26 Aegina: that's the point
21:29 SnowBunny: I'd do what's given (vocal, arrangement, soundtack, etc)
21:29 SnowBunny: no need to complicate it x-x
21:29 SnowBunny: especially with the sense of music i have XD

So all in all, it's asking more than what people are willing as far as the ripping process. There really isn't any added benefit either, it's just a convenience for others really

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)