[LPW#47] Link Start! Welcome to Sword Art Online! Wait what? エクスカリバー!

Status
Not open for further replies.
26 means I'm the 26th member registered, 9001 will mean the 9001th member registered...so on and so forth. I happened to came across the site pretty much when it was first released to public quite early, hence the early number, that's all. Doesn't mean much xd

Hmm well i just happened across is slightly before the first anniversary xD Joined cuz of the anniversary...

hmmmmmm so much to saaay~ (people who said they were leaving came back! hehe)

[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION];
I would say to look at some videos about each game~ some have complete playthroughs (which I did for tales of graces). I know it's not the same as playing the game, but you should know what you like best (action, story, multiplayer, etc.) Then figure out what's more important to you~ I often have a hard time making choices :P (thought about asl vs uploader for like 2 hours XD)
I can say that game review websites or special host videos aren't always truthful :/ (or maybe I was expecting too much?) I doubt you can take a game back :f soo ya~ Think about what you like in games, and figure out which is more important to you. Then see which ones have the most of what you like.

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; idt we've really had a real conversation before? been "busy" for a while~ maybe I'll get to join when I don't have a million things on my mind XD

[MENTION=29913]Mato[/MENTION]; I love that avatar~ it's cute :3 My christmas wasn't that grand either, ended up making people worried about me since I looked really sad x-x.

[MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION]; you sound like you're enjoying yourself~ :P

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; so what've you been up to lately? x-x

ummmm not sure who I'm missing, it's super late and I'm trying to get my sleep pattern back to normal before school starts again XD

goodnight all~

Hmm i originally intended to just say thanks to uploaders and stuff~ Then i wandered into the spams and yeahhh... a year passes and im still here xD

Morning saint~

Goodnightys ushio~ Hmm i just got back from the trip... two days ago? i think xD Got images of snows~

So... After spending whole night studying...I am going to take exams now. Gonna come back either the same as I am now or even more mad. You can make a bet if you want ;p

That's possible. If I get mad enough to kill all the teachers at collage that is...
Well, gone now...

Yo Saint!

And no problem, I'm sure there will be more opportunities in the future Ushio!

and I'm going to head out for lunch, see you guys later tonight :3

King-sama own LPW thread for the new year :3

now that a King for you : D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ333938 and RJ01009297 and RJ01029977
Shop hand painted Ajrakh sarees, stoles, and dupattas online at Indiantesoro.com! We offer a wide variety of beautiful and authentic Ajrakh products crafted on fine fabric and painted using ntural dies.
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199054.html

Thanks a ton!
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.