[LPW#47] Link Start! Welcome to Sword Art Online! Wait what? エクスカリバー!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=29913]Mato[/MENTION] ; That is wonderful to hear. & I always did when we spoke to each other on Facebook back then.

[MENTION=29913]Mato[/MENTION] ; That is wonderful to hear. & I always did when we spoke to each other on Facebook back then.
lol you should sleep more >.<
Yeah, I love lizards, and her/his (is just 2 month old) name is Ryuushin, but she/he was not my first lizard...~

I send later a pic. to you...~
wow you dont know if it is a she or he? I will be looking forward to the pic ^^

[MENTION=29913]Mato[/MENTION] ; Not my type of thing. I have a lot to do, mademoiselle.

ironically I love to sleep

but I still can't sleep past 1

I hate wasting majority of the day..

Well I will be going now... cya everyone... I hope you like your lizard Nanashi ^^ cya everyone

wow you dont know if it is a she or he? I will be looking forward to the pic ^^
Well, yeah, because in this young stadium can at not find out her/his sex still.....

Well, okay.... :bye: ))) G'night Mato and have beautiful dreams.... And thanks^^!

Oh, me wants to see lizard pic too, Nanashi. Lizards are cute.

Ano... wasn't that AmuSphere, not aura sphere?:reallyconfused: *puts on his head just to see what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.

☄️RELEASE☄️[231222][Shiravune] ONE. [JPN / CHN/ENG v23.12.25]

If possible, could you please re-upload the Japanese version above?
LightALL wrote on Shine's profile.
Thank you for your packs, Shine !
Would you, please, reupload 2nd part on Mexashare for that game: [140503][サボテン] 進撃ハーレムセカンド (Ver1.04) [RJ131389] ?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Just a heads up, you might want to prepare to update this soon. It suffers from no-progress bug that is currently under rapid debugging. Scheduled to be fixed on May 1st at 22:00 JST.
It's out, update please.
聖騎士リアナ to v3.5
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi these link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[200816][はーとこれくと] 【逆痴漢電車】イケないことしてア・ゲ・ル~藍川栞 編~ [RJ293748]