[LPW #42] Your Soul Is Mine [Akatsuki version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm 2 chapters to read, but at least 1 needs to be read for tomorrow :f
maybe I can read half??

hi ogibear~~ I've not watched the next one yet. I try to save them for certain days :P

i waited to watch the second so i could watch it and the third one at the same time~

also i might not be on long ive been going on a harry potter marathon trying to finish b4 my interest runs out and im halfway through book 7 and im starting to feel the last of my will power running low

I've not really tried reading/watching that~ I've been taught that it was bad, and later made the decision for myself :P
I mean.. I'm somewhat against mainstream stuff. like.. I don't want to have the pressure of doing things I don't like to be someone's friend :f of course I'm the same with alot of people~ lol
sooo I try to follow some good standards even if people don't really understand them~ (can't really explain things anyway XD)

ive been taught from a young age that stuff like that (witches and magic and such) is bad (and i agree) but really with all the anime i watch i seriously doubt harry potter is going to top the list on stuff i shouldn't be seeing T_T only reason its being singled out like that is cuz its the most known or am i the only one who has had it singled out as such?

i dont rlly pay attention to whether things are mainstream or not i just watch/read and if i like it i like it

there's things I know I would like, but it's better that I don't get involved. :f magic is certainly one thing. I'm not entirely certain, but I'm supposedly a descendant of some magician person from the middle ages or so long ago? XD
whether or not that's true, I know that I've been at a point to where it would have been bad for me to take the interest. I would've actually gotten books and stuff about it :f
my friend stop me a few times from getting books about healing~ which isn't as good/pure as it sounds :P
I did try doing magic tricks before, but later got scared out of it because of some creep XD
I still think it's interesting~ but I don't like things like sacrifice, demons, etc. the really heavy stuff I suppose :f
idk how I got through FMAB, didn't watch the last 5 episodes tho XD

morning [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION] :P

wow yea you should stay away from stuff like that it rots ur soul >.> but as i always say its not about where your inner interests lie its how you control them~...if that makes any sense to you guys >.>

Last edited:
wow yea you should stay away from stuff like that it rots ur soul >.>
I'm totally going to start saying that to people~ I'll just stare at someone smoking and be like O_O.... *quotes* *walks away*
XD

*sees a guy playing ero*

O_O

"wow yea you should stay away from stuff like that it rots ur soul >.>"

*walks away*

mmmmmmmmmmmmm I'm going to bed~ maybe I'll be able to work on music soon~ :P

^I wonder how little that girl is.

Mmm or try not to dream at all. bai kami. ^^

/me attempts to kill sammy by spraying pesticide on him

Nightys ushio~ :bye: /me sprinkles sleeping powder around ushio~

Its azu :goodtea: /me stands behind azu while frank goes nuts~

umm not have dreams wondering what azu meant x_x
ty ogibear and samy~ makes it sound like a fairytale or something? XD

just imagine what you find to be the most beautiful and serene and it becomes a fairytale~

Ohaoyouuu [MENTION=17020]~SnowAngel~[/MENTION] :runhappy:

/me gone floating.....

before gone /me throw wet rori to [MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION]

i haven't been able to remember my dreams lately >.> i wonder why i rlly liked some of the crazy stories my mind could come up with i still remem a few of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199054.html

Thanks a ton!
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.
Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html