[LPW#40] WeGotASituation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [LPW#40]WeGotASituation?

/me throws more axes at second.......

Dodge this then....:evillaugh:

/me throw an axe at AhGwee for not sharing any tea....

/me walks in and laughs then raids the fridge for chocolate.

/me congrats Mon for winning the LPW :3
:goodtea:

[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION] Hii :3

:wtf: oi oi. i just want a christmas present is all. i have been good boy. santa loli plz.

and fffff. i may or may not have fallen asleep while sniping.... gratz new lpw winner

passing by...
/me shocked there are axes everywhere

You know, this reminds me of that old fairytale - The Three Axes.

i know a funny axe commercial ;P

Axe.. All lies. I tried. Never worked. Where are all the ladies when I spray it on >_>

*walks in*
*look around*
*walks out*

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] i mean this one :3

random [MENTION=10115]kactaplb[/MENTION] mention. hey, what do you think of tsundere system sounds. or just moe moe kyun system sounds. or more ladylike? should i go down that road?

[MENTION=17020]~SnowAngel~[/MENTION]
so i.... There's a few things I should say~ Click here to enlarge
There is certainly anime fans at your school. I know there's a few at mine, but most of them I don't know who they are, or they aren't into the type I like. The idea of people judging you for a hobby really depends on the person~ I mean, how were you introduced to anime? If it weren't for my friend, I wouldn't be watching anime or be here~ Click here to enlarge Sooo you might be that person in another's life too, even if you just met.

ummmm It's not any easier for girls to talk about anime. If you think about wtv culture (mine for example) the majority of girls care about what the media feeds them~ Click here to enlarge they go after movies, music, books, clothing, etc. They also would have to be walked into anime~ But that's not the end. There are girls that don't want to be thought of weird because they like reverse-harems, fujoushi, yuri, etc. Even though society is trying to promote it, it's still no more embarrassing than talking about your favorite things to do~

Things are really a big deal if you think of them that way, or act like it has to be a secret. There's people that wear anime shirts and ppl are like COOL WHAT IS THAT?? D: sooooo~ just because you don't see a majority, it doesn't mean they aren't there Click here to enlarge

btw I do struggle with talking to other people in class~ not too sure why, but I plan on getting a little help for that.

i know there are some people who likes anime and some who don't, though finding them here is rare VERY rare. trust me ive looked preatty far and wide :goodtea: and ive actually made friends with them ive found. but anime is *sighs* very looked down at here.... (except naruto, bleach and One piece fans) lol somehow that's acceptable pfft >w<

*yawns*
*serves myself a cup of tea*

*relaxes* *uaaawns*

Only thursday noon and im already so tired...

[MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION] ignis.anime-sharing.com/vault/files/43168_upvqa/mk2.rom.misc2.jp.mp3

santa loli plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen111, would you reupload the mexashare links, please?
孕ませの森
Rise Arisen (for this one, is the bonus content included?【早期購入特典付き】)
nobis_c wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90, would you reupload this title?
Rise Arisen ~ライズ、アライズン~
Lulu368 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you upload this otome asmr, please: https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
A-9000 wrote on Shine's profile.
Legend says this one was available in 2023 before it's demise...thanks in advance!

🌟Shine🌟[230713][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ (Ver1.2) [RJ01044906]
redbeamff wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.fanbox.cc/@nakkemos/posts/8045723

pls upload new NAKK videos :D