Status
Not open for further replies.
hm..i don't have any chakra left anymore>.<..need to recharge,,,

hmm,,,ushio now is ASL staff...congrats ushioXD

It's because you can consider me to be TOO sensitive .-. I'm extremely easily hurt by words even if the person didn't mean it in a certain way. :f Ahgwee kinda picked that up, but I'm not saying he can understand everything! :P

anyways~ going to get some ripping done~ :D

I shall apologize beforehand if what I may type later can come off as rude or inconsiderate. However, if I do not put it straight-forward, it will not get the message across.

One, I do not consider you to be "TOO sensitive" as you say. I consider you sensitive, yes. Although, I do not believe you are too sensitive.

Two, AhGwee picked up on the fact that you are "extremely easily hurt by words even if the person didn't mean it in a certain way." Some others can detect your underlying meaning as well. In my case, I understood your feelings in a technical sense and in an emotional sense.

The thing is, AhGwee is 'sensitive' enough as I like to call it to know how you feel and try to help or ease your mind in a way. I, on the other hand, despite knowing how you felt, was not 'sensitive' enough. I can give advice and listen to your problems, but I will not feel sorry or comfort anyone.

Even if you were not looking for someone to feel sorry or comfort, I can try to look through your perspective. Still, yet again, I will not have much emotion for your disposition.

Also, yes, AhGwee is unable to "understand everything". You are you. Other people cannot and will not fully understand another, but they may share similar experiences.

If you have felt uncomfortable or upset from reading this, again I do apologize. I would like to stay friends if possible. Please take care then~

Last edited:
An insane passing post indeed~ :goodtea:

Morning Sam~ :hi:

Looks like I missed quite a few people. Frank, Decal, Rennie, Saint, Ushio. D:

:runhappy:

/me hides Frank because he's not really gone

Hello AG~

I just went AFK to watch some movies. xD

Hello Rennie, great to see you. Did you and your mother have a great time at the water festival?

Seems like Sam is actually going to be awake for quite a bit. ^^

/me pokes Sam and Rennie.

:runhappy:

@ AG

It wasn't as 'hyped' as last year, but it was pretty okay.

We mostly avoided the large crowds if possible and only watched a few of the events like the Burmese dancers and Khmer singers. Most of the performers need more practice. ^^;;

The food was just decent. It's edible and all, but they taste the same every year. No love. xD

This group from Boston won first place in the boat race. So kudos to them.

Afterwards, we left to go food shopping and came home.

Overall, we laughed and talked about how bad it was. Yep, worthwhile~ :3

@ Sam

Movies:

- Jane Eyre

- Persuasion

Bunch of romance and bittersweetness (didn't swoon too much) Lol.

Last edited:
uncivilized.jpg

MWAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA

ONLY A FEW MORE WEEKS.....

Verstuurd via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?