[LPW #34] Spam Heaven!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm trampolines... there a place called house of air near where i am and its basically just a place fulled with trampolines xD

Oh so it grew by 20 since we last talked about it~

Hellos again franela :3

Goodbye Unown. See you later.

Good day Franela.

I haven't either. But...

I see something worth quoting now~

damn thats sad to hear :/ that was me till my junior year of highschool

I have heard of that place, Samkaka. Don't people play dodgeball in there or something?

I don't think most Chinese kids (including me) were invited to other people's houses. I remember my mother always saying is there any need to go to your friend's house when you have the same thing at home? The only time I'd ever go to another person's house would be on a Saturdays where I would go to my cousin's, and that was pretty much it. :goodtea:

/me waves good-bye at unown~ ^^

Dodgeball... such sinister times in middle school and high school. It's like, everyone had their switch turned on and tried to either run away like a mad man or threw the ball like it's a grenade. Lol~

Yeah theres dodgeball and stuff there~ But the bars between trampolines can get painful...

Cousins... yeah that was pretty much the only place i went to when i was younger xD

Dodgeball. Definitely not one of my strong point sports as it doesn't involve a form of bat/racquet in my hand, with the exception of football. :goodtea:

Dodgeball :evillaugh: best way to get revenge on someone grow up in middle/highschool

It was usually family that I went to as a child.

I was always 'lucky' when it comes to dodgeball. I never get hit, even if I just walk doing nothing.

Great... I'm reminded of Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story. Good times~ :goodtea:

heh lucky indeed when ever i would play i would have to jump outa the way like every 5 sec becuse when i hit someone it was in the face most of the time :lmao:

Hmm the movie xD Dodgeball was pretty nice~ Though i only have a vague memory of it now...

I liked the movie too. Hmm... you watched it before~ xD

I knew there was hope for you, Sam. :3

There are more football related films that released during the 2000s.

I still remember American Pie~

lol apparently sam~ and o god american pie ha i remember watching american pie band camp :evillaugh: good times

Hmm... you were hopeless from the start. :goodtea:

Now, you're more amusing to step on. ^^

Everyone at school started to use that 'band camp' quote. Lol~

I did love the journey of losing their virginity. Jim's father is really cool.

Mmm, Band Camp. I think it's the only American Pie movie I've watched~

Not sure how well it's received. :goodtea:

heh i know some people who wish there father was as cool as the dude;s in american pie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread