LPW [3] So the official Saber-con wins LPW [2]...let's make LPW [3]!!!!!!!!!!! EXCALIBURRRRRR....XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'll check them out when I have the time.

/bookmarked.

If I play multiple VNs at the same time I just end up playing the one I like the most and ignoring the others. :P

I envy you all, being able to read Japanese and stuff.

My dad had just given me a heads up and what I could expect being an executives.... Hell is coming in a year or two.

#Sigh

Well for me ,all 3 are all interesting , i only switch between after finishing routes anyway. This can also help refresh a little when some routes can go very draggy XD.

Wait, you will actually be paid for the job you're doing? :P

same here, I'm going to bed, need to save my strength to squeeze juice and make cream >.<

Somehow that sounds really wrong xD
Night guys^^

And congrats on winning king~

That only shows how dirty-minded some are lol. Good night to all those who are sleeping~

There are no non-dirty interpretations of what Checkmate says. Basic law of the universe.

Hahaha xDD

Me laughing killed the LPW D:

No really...it's so dead it's not even funny xD

Time to go sleep^^

Last edited:
Good night guys, here it's morning and it's saturday. time for some spam messages

*Unavailable for today*
Reason: Juicing & Creaming

Btw Frank, Ignis fix your wiki

yep he already told me. in case it happens again i'll have to make some serious backup now.

*go download FA ep 8* i hope they don't stick to the true route but the possibility is quite low...

yep he already told me. in case it happens again i'll have to make some serious backup now.

Well, it is likely happen again at one point, but the data should be considerably safe since I have offsite backup ;). Not sure what was wrong but what I did simply to change how the server handle PHP file

Though, if Ignis give you your cpanel, all you gotta do is to backup the database

i know nothing about administering a site. o.o

we have an SVN server. i'll just move everything there. it's easier to make backup with that.

but we still need usiscon to make announcements, and some contributors are just too lazy to learn how to use SVN lol.

The reason your site going down is simply a reconfiguration of my server, not because of some sort of authority action.

The location I'm in is currently proven bullet-proof, as the first aggressive skirmish was vs minori

hi guys~
anyone around?

@frank, i am sorry but now isnt a good time for me to play vn. exams are coming up and i have to commit to them.
about the patch, please get back to me after done up nicely for all the routes. willing to wait till then to start playing FA. =p thx

Last edited:
Well, time for me to fire FA up as well and get some work done. :P

Yay for getting a を挿スしてください error. >_>

Last edited:
Yata, I did it, I were be able to make some cream, unlike last time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?