[LPW 25] 空は高く ... 風は歌う... 夢は何処に... 眠るのだろう...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have downloaded several Anime to watch over the Summer. One Piece being one of them, episode 1-507. 145GB o' fun.

Hmm downloads.... mehs :/ Takes too long xD Ill probably poke gintama and macross~

Gintama and Macross... you have good taste...

One Piece... I only watch/read it on and off...

I should try to make you guys read more otome games and watch more reverse harems! :rant:

I am fine with the otome and reverse harems, renano~ :3

One Piece is only halfway done from what I have heard.

Yes... i read the manga and its was about past the half way point where i left off...

I've got to say that the creator of One Piece is a genius. He referenced all of this Devil Fruit and knew which episodes to actually put them in.

In Episode 3, Morgan described the Devil Fruit, named some powers from some and then these powers appeared later in the anime.

That is true. He's one of the few creators who would reuse his past characters and remember to close up some mysteries while other authors would leave you hanging and they keep adding more new characters instead only to forget about them later.

Lol he has those random little stuff at the start of each chapter to tell you whats happening to any random character~ And then they come back randomly~

But I've got to say that the changes from the time-skip was pretty lame. Sanji didn't even go through a change, besides that beard.

Hmm yes sanji barely changed... not all that stronger but he knows how to jump in air... Everyone else changed quite a bit though xD

The LPW turned into a One Piece thread~

It seems most mangaka nowadays enjoy using that time-skip.

Its easier than drawing tons of scenes of them training which probably wouldnt be too interesting anyway~

As long as it's not some random power up... just by them mentioning some training is quite passable.

Yeah~ needs some explanation for it :3
Lol sanji xD Ran till he could run no further so instead he ran up~

Empty wind ... a dream ... sing ... Where will you sleep high ...

That's for a quick translation from Google... xD

I prefer this one:

The sky is high ... The wind sings ... The dream where ... I will sleep ...

Honyaku Translation

Last edited:
Hmm actually i already did that xD Dont really get it~ Im assuming it has to do with the Fate series (probably where saber went to sleep at the end)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload this except Rapidgator please?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload