[LPW #19] Raaaaaaaaaaaainbow Dash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course i read it xD my manga list is at about 800 that i want to read right now =.=

Yeah, it's fun to notice all the little details in the background. That's why I love reading manga.

And sometimes they leave clues to what may happen next :3 Usually quite fun to take a guess~

Yup. If only a world of manga existed, I'd live there! Hmm...there should be a manga made about living in a manga world. =3

Edit: Must now got to sleep now. I have school tomorrow. Later Sammy (and other posters).

Last edited:
Little busters will be the best thing. I said it.

(I just like to go against everybody)

To be more objective, since it is an animu (with limited episodes), they will probably cut out the repeated stuffs which is what make me think that LB is an avg VN. So overall, it is a good thing.

Last edited:
Key adaptations always turned out to be better than the original IMO.

Probably cant deny that....

Slow slow slow...... Why am I so f***ing noob......

Btw, MB is bad, I don't know if you guys should play it.

*yawns*

After a week of hot weather, the temperature went back to normal.

I can play for the fun of battles. But thats if I ever get it to it, my pathetic-ness dont help much. :(

That's the correct mindset. MB has no routes, ending that scream for fandisk (according to others) and shitty LN plot *cough* Aria.

Hey Hideki.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

やーや wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ343897をもう一度アップロードしてもらえますか?日本語でごめんなさい
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks! Do you think you could also upload this other one that was requested alongside it?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01163723.html
Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you reupload this please?
isaswa wrote on Shine's profile.
File is dead, looking for a re-upload. Thanks.

[230910][マヨタマ] ❕9月19日まで6大特典付き❕【Wオホ声xW分身】~S級冒険者のボクは.始祖淫魔の前では只の餌だった.~ドスケベ爆乳サキュバスx2&分身x2によるW分身おしおきご奉仕♪ [RJ01085040]