Not open for further replies.

Leggy

Veteran Member
Elite Member
Oct 17, 2012

The rules:

1. No multiple posts.
2. Post # 196 will win the LPW.
3. The winner can create a new LPW or pass the honor to another member.
4. LPW can only be won 3 consecutive times and the winner of 3 consecutive wins cannot win the next two upcoming LPW. (4th and 5th)
5. In the event that Rule number 4 happens, then the winner will be picked at random. Numbers used will be post from 2 to winning -1 post. (This process will be carried out by a staff)

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; If you would kindly do the sticky honors, thanks!

Reactions: MikuMere
I insisted that bacon is one of the most important things for humankind to hand down to future generations.

Think I'll go out for dinner. Found a nice restaurant.

:laughpanda:

I’m getting sick of these futon salespeople. Can’t they understand that if I don’t buy something after several visits, that I’m never going to buy it? So annoying.

The term "Yard Sale" is misleading; they're not really selling the yard.

:reallyconfused:

I won’t call myself a fiction writer after only publishing eight books. If I publish fifty books, then I’ll call myself that.

Maybe it's because I haven't had enough Vitamin C, but my tongue has been rough lately.

What's a cow orker? :reallyconfused:

Orker... like orca... killer whales? Nope, still don't get it... :wtf:

My dad's secretary won the lottery, but I made a spelling mistake when I posted it on Facebook. Secretary was spelled secretly. It confused people and I got a lot of congrats.

I'm thinking about breaking my own legs to avoid going long distance running.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?
fpqm127 wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120909-ジュピター-絶対監獄.1204055/

Can you please reupload this file katefile or mexashare or rosefile?

Thanks.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg