[LPW #18] And then there were two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im still on the first file of the 91 pt download =.= The error said something about corrupted file or wasnt downloaded completely or something along those lines (the download was done)

Well, from what info you typed out, I'd say the web scrambled up whatever file you were trying to download.

Your best bet is to download the specific file that is coming up as corrupted. (just wondering...what is your .zip program?)

Its a .rar and im not quite sure but seems to be a specific part of the pt 1 download that isnt working well

Is the .rar numerically labeled (e.g. .rar 1, .rar 2, .rar 3, etc.)?

Or is it just on big file? If it's a multi part zip file, then look for the beginning file ".rar 0" or just .rar

Are you using win-zip?

Im using jZip
Error.png
Its just .rar This is the error that the crocko file gives and the media fire one says differently i think

Well, try 7-zip. If that doesn't work, then just download the specified file again....hopefully that will work.
Or, you can wait for Baka to come online and you can bug him about it then.

With that being said, I shall now go to sleep. (big test tomorrow).

Thanks, and hopefully 7zip will work or Baka helps you. Just so you don't have to re-download anything.

Night Sammy.

Is the Future Diary anime any different from the manga? xD I finished the manga a couple days before the anime started airing and havent gotten around to watching it

It's pretty faithful the manga, with some small changes here and there.

Intentional random is hard.

I can only be random in random times!

Yay~~ I'm here to go and disappear again~~ Hello everybody~~ ah, and hello to you too Franki.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.
Scale wrote on Shine's profile.
Please re-upload [しおん!] 風と王女様と. (Ver14.11.13) [RJ139953] if possbile. Thanks you!

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/140828-しおん-風と王女様と-ver14-11-13-rj139953.253857/#post1666707