[LPW #18] And then there were two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check would like to have a word with you D:

He lives in a basement lol. And I don't have thoe thick curtain which hide the sun's light completely.

You go to Sleep, like me, I've just woke up, and I feel 5 times better than before. And is 4 PM here... GO TO SLEEP

P.S: Hello~~ kiteh, Anti & Kou~~

Yay~~ someone other than samy talks to me~~................ I have to search for more friends in here XD

Hehe continues the long search for friends :runhappy:
Or just bribe them to be your friend w/ cookies :evillaugh:

Yay~~ someone other than samy talks to me~~................ I have to search for more friends in here XD

Just butt into LPW's random-ness. I am sure someone will reply, someway somehow.
And if you mean the friends function here, I think everyone here just simply clicks the 'accept' button. :X

/me disappears again

Yep I meant the friend function~~ There are already some who talk to me -w- I don't like multitudes but I'm quite confortable with someone to talk with... BTW Kiteh is going to be my friend... or not...

PS: :traitor:

Put down that knife sir :surprised:
Thats more like threatening to make me your friend
I only be friends with people who have cookies to offer :bigeyes:

Well I need to go now people
Going to funeral ceremony the whole day ~

All right... i'll put down the knife *Hides the knife And brings out a Cookie*

There you go, that's your cookie, when you end with the Funeral/Sad stuff thre's your cookie ^W^

WnB8l.gif

gah to think that my health is dropping in weekend... why not on the work day instead! :foreveralone:

My kitty got upset and I couldn't help her. ;_;

Girls are so complicated.

Anyway, anyone here know of any Japanese websites? I just need them to browse so I can better myself in Japanese. Sorry I haven't been around lately either, pc took a dump in the virus-cache.

Cinderella man o.o
Hmm dun know japanese websites :/
Cinderella Man by Eminem. One of my favorite songs, due to it being based off the movie and the "Underdog" song of our generation pretty much.

oh yeah

well

It's 6:10 AM and I'm going to bed. I asked someone a really stupid question before all this, and am now regretting it. ;_;
Anyway, goodnight. Downloading anime as I sleep, too. LOL cya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.