[LPW #169] Summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turning bad is not one man's fault, it is the world's fault.

sticker_animation@2x.png

Random music video.

Classic feel good song from The Temptations. Great vocals!

Random music video.

Lord of the Rings... the 5 1/2 minute version. ;)

Watching tonight's game? [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION];

Yep. Rogers sacked, Bears moving.

was a good game, at least the Bears still have a defense, and looks like the kicker position should be okay as well.

Who do the Lions play their first game?

A fine night at Magic Friday night. Made out like a bandit!

It was draft night, drafted about $10 in cards. Built a good aggressive deck. Tied for 2nd, finished 3rd in tiebreaks.

Won a promo pack of cards, about $10 worth.

Then the tournament prizes. Draft prizes are booster packs of cards. 1st got 5 packs, 2nd got 4 packs, 3rd (me) got 3 packs.

1st opened his packs, nothing but bulk rares ($1-2 each), 2nd opened his, more bulk rares.

I opened my 3 packs and hit the jackpot! 1st pack had a $19 rare, 2nd pack had a $22 rare, 3ed pack had a $25 rare!

On the night I ended up with $85 in cards! The other players were floored! :laughpanda:

was a good game, at least the Bears still have a defense, and looks like the kicker position should be okay as well.

Who do the Lions play their first game?

Arizona Cardinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.