[LPW #168] Ancient Gaming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leggy

Veteran Member
Elite Member
Oct 17, 2012
Nowadays, gaming involves fast computers, mastery of PvP, virtual shoot-em-ups, and all sorts of violence, action, and even sex.

But there was an ancient time, generations ago, when this was the height of gaming, with all the bells and whistles.

I think I saw a pinball machine once, in a museum. ;)

Old games, new games, enjoy them all! :miku_cheer:

The rules.

1. No multiple posts.
2. Post 222 will win the LPW.
3. The winner can create a new LPW or pass the honor to another member.
4. LPW can only be won 3 consecutive times and the winner of 3 consecutive wins cannot win the next two upcoming LPW. (4th and 5th)
5. In the event that Rule number 4 happens, then the winner will be picked at random. Numbers used will be post from 2 to winning -1 post. (This process will be carried out by a staff)
[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; If you would kindly do the sticky honors, thanks!

Damn it guys, away for a bit and all chaos ensues. Can't leave you kids for more than a minute!

[EDIT] [MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION]; A quick look at the report section and I think most have been taken care of by Velka, it is a quick glance since I'm about to head off, anyone specifically that I might have missed that still needs looking? I'll take a look when I get back. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leggy
Grumpy Cat passed away today. She was 7.

How will we do memes without her? :(

sticker.png

Had a good night at Magic, Friday. Finished 3rd of 16 players. :)

Sooner or later, leggy is just going to get a pool of coffee to swim in every morning =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.

☄️RELEASE☄️[231222][Shiravune] ONE. [JPN / CHN/ENG v23.12.25]

If possible, could you please re-upload the Japanese version above?
LightALL wrote on Shine's profile.
Thank you for your packs, Shine !
Would you, please, reupload 2nd part on Mexashare for that game: [140503][サボテン] 進撃ハーレムセカンド (Ver1.04) [RJ131389] ?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Just a heads up, you might want to prepare to update this soon. It suffers from no-progress bug that is currently under rapid debugging. Scheduled to be fixed on May 1st at 22:00 JST.
It's out, update please.
聖騎士リアナ to v3.5
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi these link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[200816][はーとこれくと] 【逆痴漢電車】イケないことしてア・ゲ・ル~藍川栞 編~ [RJ293748]