[LPW #164] Coffeeeee!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sticker.png

Cousin took the kittehs back =/

Getting them here from broadway would be a pain =w=

I wonder me, if this a GIMP-ing is with your cat, Franky...

Yep!
It's really easy. I recommend using Vortex from NexusMods, it can do everything with a few clicks. But most mods can be installed by extracting the archive to the data folder, some a bit more complicated. The reason I recommend Votex is it's easy to install, make sure it's enabled and it can sort your mods into the right load order.

Vortex didn't work so I downloaded Nexus Mod Manager and some couple mods for clothes but how do they appear in game? can't see them...

No I didn't make it myself. The grumpy cat is everywhere. Let the grumpy flow through you. =\

Vortex didn't work so I downloaded Nexus Mod Manager and some couple mods for clothes but how do they appear in game? can't see them...
Vortex should work as long as your game path is setup correctly. NMM stopped working correctly for me a long time ago.
If they're installed correctly, and enabled. Then you probably have to craft them at a chemistry station. At least, that's how the clothing mods I have work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?