[LPW #163] Time to sleep with the fishes

Status
Not open for further replies.
sticker.png

Hey guys any chance that anyone here who knows light novel with furigana? I was going to reccomend my friend but I don't think there is any, because I only know the kodansha's ao tori bunko books which has furigana but they are childrens book.

Not really sure if there exists any, because furigana aid is for children, and light novels target older audience.

Hmm... Well, g'gratulation Franky!

(The fate is a weird thing...)

Not really sure if there exists any, because furigana aid is for children, and light novels target older audience.

Yeah I thought so, I will reccomend some manga I guess, though I don't have any ideas.

Hey guys any chance that anyone here who knows light novel with furigana? I was going to reccomend my friend but I don't think there is any, because I only know the kodansha's ao tori bunko books which has furigana but they are childrens book.

Lazak greets everyone

KK senpai in what format do you want the light novel? If you want a hardcopy it will be difficult to find one, but if you don't mind you can create one using a digital version of the light novel, that's what i did at the beginning. But reading with furigana actually slow me down, so i finally started to reading without furigana and it's much better.

/me pokes [MENTION=27026]Mixxie[/MENTION]; :nekopara_wb:
Lazak greets everyone

KK senpai in what format do you want the light novel? If you want a hardcopy it will be difficult to find one, but if you don't mind you can create one using a digital version of the light novel, that's what i did at the beginning. But reading with furigana actually slow me down, so i finally started to reading without furigana and it's much better.

Hiya~ /me waves back. :nyanmusu_wave:

It actually doesnt matter at the moment, any thing will do. But if you have any recommendations such as light novels that is easy to read it'll be really helpful too. ^^

/me pokes [MENTION=27026]Mixxie[/MENTION]; :nekopara_wb:

Hiya~ /me waves back. :nyanmusu_wave:

It actually doesnt matter at the moment, any thing will do. But if you have any recommendations such as light novels that is easy to read it'll be really helpful too. ^^

Hiya and thanks ^^
/me pokes back at [MENTION=93850]|♚|KK|♚|[/MENTION];

@KK
Ok if you don't mind i would suggest you a digital light novel and to read it with an android tablet or kindle, because you can download the english japanese or japanese monolingual dictionary for free which will be a great help if your friend don't know a word. For the first light novel i would suggest to read something that's familiar and if possible one with more than one tome, rather than a specific book, like an anime that he/she watched completely in japanese or a manga he/she read, that's much better, because he/she wouldn't be put off by the vocabulary or the made up words. Often the scenarist who wrote the light novel will also be the same scenarist in the anime or manga so if your friend did watch the anime and manage to follow, the light novel won't be that difficult, because most of vocabulary is reused. I will post my light novel library here once i get home. I have a large light novel library so if you're interested in something just tell me i can upload it and share the download link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please