[LPW #16] One year for Anime-Sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i were ever to have a pet dog i would want a husky~! >u< or those BIG CUDDLY dogs..aahh..they're so cute~! =3=

yeah that's true...that's why my mom only wants us to have a pet fish...but we used to have a hamster...but it ran away lol ;v;

Hamsters :D My friend has two~ One of them bites :/
I had fish before but theyre all dead now... Turtle ate them and died too =.=

awww lol yeah our hamster used to bite when we first got it xD i was to scared to hold him but when i do i have to wear thick gloves =v=; but after awhile once they get use to you they wont buy you anymore x3 especially when you give them what they need like foods and water~!

gawd i miss my hamster ;u;

lol xD turtles eat fish? awww poor fishy sorry i never had a turtle before i have seen turtles IRL before but never seen them ate anything so im really clueless on what turtles eat =w=

Ehh idk my turtle ate the fish :/ I fed it fish food soo mehs.... I wants a pet but im not sure if its allowed in the dorms

Hmm I wants a kitten~ Just wants a pet i can mess with when im bored which fish doesnt really do xD

Eating a cookie right now sounds good, but I must sleep before eating the cookie...I'll just have the cookie for breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.
Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?