[LPW #158] Thank you for the warm memories♥♥♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eromanga-sensei%20-%20Izumi%20Sagiri%20Chibi.png

Hi guys! Anyone alive?

yeah yeah whatever xD oh then im glad cause i don't want to spend money on this game lol, she told me she made one acc, yeah I miss her too :( but we love eachother so much that we are bounded right [MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; imouto?<3
haha I have used my other worldly powers to communicate with the ever elusive dawnotaku xD now I must have complete silence xD
to try and yse as much as my powers as I can xD *lifts table* oooooooooo IIIiiiiiii aaammmm usssssiiiiiiinnngggg myyyy ppoooowwweeers look at how
I am making this table levitaaaaattteeee dawwwwnnn otakkuuuuuu I command you to talk to meeeeeeeee oh yes I'm getting a message xD
she says to give me more money hahahaha xD [MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; right? xD

...so...I found a downloader for sankaku tags and now have 3000 images of sagiri...:sowwy:

...this power is too much...:ohnoes:

haha I have used my other worldly powers to communicate with the ever elusive dawnotaku xD now I must have complete silence xD
to try and yse as much as my powers as I can xD *lifts table* oooooooooo IIIiiiiiii aaammmm usssssiiiiiiinnngggg myyyy ppoooowwweeers look at how
I am making this table levitaaaaattteeee dawwwwnnn otakkuuuuuu I command you to talk to meeeeeeeee oh yes I'm getting a message xD
she says to give me more money hahahaha xD [MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; right? xD

Why are you so hype lol, I'm scared xD Calm down!!xD /me covers [MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; imouto , he's crazy imouto :wasclose:

Hey [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; have you got by any chance any big resolution of Chibi images from NieR Automata?

Reactions: Evdokia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.