[LPW #152] Aloha! Welcome to the Alola Region! Let's catch some Pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
/me glomps [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; and takes him to home :goodtea:

『Hmmmm, Junko set, huh... Not bad, but... Cat ears are still better~(-_-)

『Though maybe I have no right to say that since I myself am too lazy busy to make any more sets xD』

I don't like neko k-chan, she makes me jealous so no more of her hmph

/me summons [MENTION=122545]Vice[/MENTION]; :rr_bump:

『Being jealous of yourself. A first step towards madness, good job~:kurochan_thumb:

I saw you online so invited you here for chatting if you're okay with it~

Ah, no it is really fine :D, in fact I don't mind it much! (Its rare to see someone mention me xD)
So, what's up? Anything interesting happening to you lately?

/me :nekopara_hug: [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]

Aww<3 /me hugs back :nekopara_hug:
:nekopara_hug: How was you day? ^^

So so :fulfilled: just took a bath lol sorry for the late reply :) how are you feeling sweetheart?
Ah, no it is really fine :D, in fact I don't mind it much! (Its rare to see someone mention me xD)
So, what's up? Anything interesting happening to you lately?

That's great to hear! I mean the part where you said it's fine lol. Hmm I'm alright! Busy as you know :P planning a new event for new year, not a party though :)

That's great to hear! I mean the part where you said it's fine lol. Hmm I'm alright! Busy as you know :P planning a new event for new year, not a party though :)

Oh, good to know! xD
Oh, new year....totally forgot its December already! Wow, time flies by fast....and I am still in exam hell till April. :akazukin_down:

Have physics exam the day after to study for :alice_gtg:

Oh, good to know! xD
Oh, new year....totally forgot its December already! Wow, time flies by fast....and I am still in exam hell till April. :akazukin_down:

Have physics exam the day after to study for :alice_gtg:

Good luck with exams! And yes time really flies fast :) Oh physics, what a lovely word which brings really happy memories haha :forsaken:

Good luck with exams! And yes time really flies fast :) Oh physics, what a lovely word which brings really happy memories haha :forsaken:

Thanks! xD
Well, I have to agree on the physics one xD...I am very neutral at it.
Mostly hate Chemistry and like maths more. (even though it is pretty hectic *sweats*)
Just a question KK-san....what type of dere-personality do you hate most? :akazukin_wut:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US
yonatanzxc123 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hey Ryzen, would it be possible for you to re-upload this? or maybe send the zip file?
I tried multiple time to download it but it doesn't seems to work

[240601][d_388430][かみか堂] パパ活はじめました総集編

Thanks a lot!
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.