[LPW #152] Aloha! Welcome to the Alola Region! Let's catch some Pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; I don't know but all of a sudden I've made a set for you lol

LZYg4b.jpg

1V2DkG.jpg
Though I know you won't use it but it's okay

[MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; I don't know but all of a sudden I've made a set for you lol

LZYg4b.jpg

1V2DkG.jpg
Though I know you won't use it but it's okay

who are you trying to get me to kill with that set?

do you like the contrast? badass sword guy as an avy, cute magic girl as a siggy? XD

Whoah!!! This really well done^_^!

Edit: I'm now OFF for a bit, where then later...~!

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; im also here otouto! :nekopara_annoyed:

/me glomps kk imouto as well~

Samy seems busy lately :miku_tehee:

/me reloads shotgun :fag:

Will it work well? :akazukin_evillaugh:

Is he willing to share?:alice_sigh:

Samy is a soul?!?:kurochan_fear:

I have three projects to finish :akazukin_down:

Poor fishies... murdered by their creator :alice_sigh:

Depends if nightmares work well :alice_love:

He wont have to if we get the safe open :kurochan_tsk:

I am? :kurochan_huh:

Reactions: dawnotaku
who are you trying to get me to kill with that set?

do you like the contrast? badass sword guy as an avy, cute magic girl as a siggy? XD

Omg you used it! Even as an avatar it's still makes me so happy T-T

You're a brave and strong knight who protects it's land and it's people :fulfilled:

lol i like it xD kinda reflects you, cute and se-- OH!! look at time it's hug time! :nekopara_hug:

Omg you used it! Even as an avatar it's still makes me so happy T-T

You're a brave and strong knight who protects it's land and it's people :fulfilled:

lol i like it xD kinda reflects you, cute and se-- OH!! look at time it's hug time! :nekopara_hug:

you're right, the sword guy is totally kawaii XD

/me flips some Vale's

[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; ︵ヽ(≖ᴗ≖)ノ︵ [MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION];

It's like you are trying to summon me xD am I like a demon or something? xD I'm beetlejuice now? xD hahaha
careful who you are summoning xD I'm the demon known to hunger for justice xD and order and I don't drink mocha I drink the blood of the guilty xD
[MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; I don't drink tea xD I drink coffee xD hahaha and blood xD

you're right, the sword guy is totally kawaii XD

its the first time i'm seeing you using a male avatar, don't know how but it kinda changes the way how i look at you now lol, of course i mean more hugs so kawaii xD

It's like you are trying to summon me xD am I like a demon or something? xD I'm beetlejuice now? xD hahaha
careful who you are summoning xD I'm the demon known to hunger for justice xD and order and I don't drink mocha I drink the blood of the guilty xD

@<b><u><a href="http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/member.php?u=121613" target="_blank">dawnotaku</a></u></b>; I don't drink tea xD I drink coffee xD hahaha and blood xD

You always appear suddenly so I always remember this lol

XDXDXD Ohh my god, how I missed your good word choices!xD lol normally people say I missed you but we're different so lol, you're the devil! devil butler! I KNEW IT. [MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; he's sebastian D: but you cant take my soul since im a little bit of devil too eheh but a cute one xD devils dont drink blood!xD thats vampires baka xD

its the first time i'm seeing you using a male avatar, don't know how but it kinda changes the way how i look at you now lol, of course i mean more hugs so kawaii xD

it just shows my manliness :samuraihero:

when i first started i had Akio(Clannad) as an avatar

You always appear suddenly so I always remember this lol

XDXDXD Ohh my god, how I missed your good word choices!xD lol normally people say I missed you but we're different so lol, you're the devil! devil butler! I KNEW IT. [MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; he's sebastian D: but you cant take my soul since im a little bit of devil too eheh but a cute one xD devils dont drink blood!xD thats vampires baka xD

Well you did preform the ritual xD so ofc I'm gonna come here hahaha xD I heard you saying "bettlejuice, beetlejuice, BEETLEJUICE!!!!!"
then I come here going aaaahahahahahah!!!! xD it's show time!!! xD then we get into lots of wacky adventures xD or maybe that's the tv show xD
and I'm more like the landlord from kung fu hustle than that guy hahaha xD and I'm different xD I need a cup of blood every morning haha xD

i can be manly :sowwy:

not really, it was just a stock picture i found on the internet
with that emoji you're being cute though:bigeyes:
hmmm manly infa...:kurochan_hmm:
Well you did preform the ritual xD so ofc I'm gonna come here hahaha xD I heard you saying "bettlejuice, beetlejuice, BEETLEJUICE!!!!!"
then I come here going aaaahahahahahah!!!! xD it's show time!!! xD then we get into lots of wacky adventures xD or maybe that's the tv show xD
and I'm more like the landlord from kung fu hustle than that guy hahaha xD and I'm different xD I need a cup of blood every morning haha xD

W-w-w-whaaaaat?????xDDD sir im so confused at the moment xD but please dont take my blood, you know i rage when i see blood so xD wait why am i saying please, you can not! okay?xD okay?... okay....*sigh* dammit fault in our stars lol

Evening LPW

:casserole:

Goood eveeniiiing<3! :nekopara_hug:

@kyoko chan - The stars are at fault here? xD how are they at fault? xD and you are guilty of a crime?? xD cause you are being really defensive all of a sudden xD
now I have to wonder what did you do here that you are hiding xD hahaha *puts on detective hat* it's time to find out what you did here xD
then I Will judge if I will drink your blood xD if the sin is bad enough then I will take your soul xD

@kyoko chan - The stars are at fault here? xD how are they at fault? xD and you are guilty of a crime?? xD cause you are being really defensive all of a sudden xD
now I have to wonder what did you do here that you are hiding xD hahaha *puts on detective hat* it's time to find out what you did here xD
then I Will judge if I will drink your blood xD if the sin is bad enough then I will take your soul xD

I also have to go lol, will reply to this post and to the pm later on when i come back :bye:

I also have to go lol, will reply to this post and to the pm later on when i come back :bye:

hmmmm running away are ye? xD that's a sure sign of hiding something xD hahaha but good night and and take care xD
[MENTION=38039]Umbra Mortis[/MENTION]; why do you say that? ^^

hmmmm running away are ye? xD that's a sure sign of hiding something xD hahaha but good night and and take care xD

[MENTION=38039]Umbra Mortis[/MENTION]; why do you say that? ^^

Cuz everyone here is always creating new stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vikingtroll28 wrote on girlcelly's profile.
Please seed torrent Piaキャロ 20th ANNIVERSARY PACK (5% left to download).
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine.
Could you please re-upload game RJ01019462? Thank you so much!
thebreaker2 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Could you please reupload game RJ327069?
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please re-upload this in katfile?
[200303][みみふく] わんなわー! [RJ280040]
thank you!
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Ryzen. This one haven't been updated for so long, plus the newly discovered bugs. Can you please update this?
レベッカと淫呪の剣 to v24.05.12