[LPW #151] I miss you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still in the hospital getting better there's problems with moving him to a play to get better since. His med insure is playing fucking games at the moment.

Still in the hospital getting better there's problems with moving him to a play to get better since. His med insure is playing fucking games at the moment.

Hmm, this doesn't sound great, but at beginning is this "normal", though... In few months should at him actually some improvements show, let's hope for...

Too many months and its already known he will be losing his job this month. Since he can't work and his coworkers were assholes.

Too many months and its already known he will be losing his job this month. Since he can't work and his coworkers were assholes.

This is terrible to hear, what for kind of persons are they...? They should ashamed feel because of it!

Hmm... What did your bro actually worked?

This is terrible to hear, what for kind of persons are they...? They should ashamed feel because of it!

Hmm... What did your bro actually worked?

Just that many of his coworkers thought he was too fat too handle the feet and lifting which was required for him. To do (he's over 350 pounds). He worked in sales like saling various electronics such as tvs and such.

Just that many of his coworkers thought he was too fat too handle the feet and lifting which was required for him. To do (he's over 350 pounds). He worked in sales like saling various electronics such as tvs and such.

350 pounds? Wow! This is about 175 kg... Is he a tall person or a small one...? Because about for a 1m 90 cm person would be this weight relatively still normal...

Hmm... I see.

6851285.png;compress=true

/me glomps back and yawns gracefully:boys2_yawn:

They have to watch out for their budgets :kurochan_wut:

Yeah samy should be more ambitious!:kurochan_pfft:

Samy's yandere side awakes when it comes to nee-chan~

/me pops candy into imouto's mouth gracefully~ :miku_tehee:

Well... there is that but... there is also.. just a lot of shows that shouldnt exist... :kurochan_sigh:

A jello castle then? :nekopara_sigh:

I-it does? :puniko_shocked:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Can you reupload RJ300292? Appreciate it.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ412918 ?
ann10 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello could you upload Amazing Grace -What color is your attribute?- the steam version with no 18+ patch ?
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2553910/Amazing_Grace_What_color_is_your_attribute/
AnimeDreamX wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, could you please re upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/160718-ワンドワンド-封魔師チヅル-rj180839.622560/

Thanks in Advance.