[LPW #149] Love Taste

Status
Not open for further replies.
@nanashi - Thanks ^^ it's always good to be back assistant director nanashi ^^
how have you been?

@kyoko chan - you ninja me? xD are you applying to be cat woman? xD

:alice_hide: my surprise glomp attack fail

Good evening, how was your day?

First: Sorry for the delay, but did get a call of my lit. sis suddenly, where then I had to be AFK...

Second: Well, more or less stressy was today, but it was fine otherwise...

And yours?

5583652.png

Yeah, and what is if I that chose...? Anyway, hi Neru...:goodtea:

Oh, how cute... Franky is again so trollish-cute-mood...:goodtea:

:alice_hi:
Sorry to hear you're stressed, but keep at it and hopefullt you'll feel better later :akazukin_fight:

Day 2 of cleaning out my pantry
5583659.png

Thanks Neru, but these times will also like the others fast away... Where then it's no big deal...xD

2 days? Do you have a hangar-big pantry...?:goodtea:

2 days? Do you have a hangar-big pantry...?:goodtea:

Was planning on doing the 21 dollars a week challenge, but changed it to cleaning out pantry challenge, because there's enough food in my pantry/fridge to last me for 2 weeks and using creative ways with whats already available is a better idea atm...

5583660.png

Konban wa, Unown-kun...:hi:

Kimi wa o-genki?

Was planning on doing the 21 dollars a week challenge, but changed it to cleaning out pantry challenge, because there's enough food in my pantry/fridge to last me for 2 weeks and using creative ways with whats already available is a better idea atm...

5583660.png

Hmm... Ah, I see, but... Didn't checked ahead the pantry? Because you did then yourself so punished...:goodtea:

I'm alright, just kinda tired D:
How about you? :3

I see I see... Well, good to hear then... Well, me was also more or less a sterssy day (under there the request to finish of Monj...xD), but now I relaxing with LL~Sunshine...:goodtea:

I see I see... Well, good to hear then... Well, me was also more or less a sterssy day (under there the request to finish of Monj...xD), but now I relaxing with LL~Sunshine...:goodtea:

I'm going to watch Orange episode 6 in a bit and then head off for bed.
So, Cya man!

G'dnight LPW~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?