Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of programs are you working on and what are you usually writing your code in? :3

wow I've actually never been on a plane before '-' - I have an idea: you don't kidnap me but you pay for two flights a year, how does that sound? :3

currently making a website so now it's mainly html and Java ... RIP C++

Alright I'll pay for two flights a year.........................to ABYSS:laughpanda:

~~

hey nanashi, kk was flirting with me a few hours ago...

Then you should rather then a speed-napping take and the "batteries" recharge let...xD

I am making a photo album with my son and i am also editing some photos of him other photos was taken with my iPhone other with my DSLR and i am fixing some of those that where been taken from the iPhone giving them some more Depth of Field meaning giving more sharpness over the person that was focusing and left the background in blurry...

And because 21th of April is going to be a years old i want to have it ready till then :)

I am making a photo album with my son and i am also editing some photos of him other photos was taken with my iPhone other with my DSLR and i am fixing some of those that where been taken from the iPhone giving them some more Depth of Field meaning giving more sharpness over the person that was focusing and left the background in blurry...

And because 21th of April is going to be a years old i want to have it ready till then :)

You have 2 kids, right?

Aww... This is nice from you! You're making then these also as/than B'day-gift for him...?:goodtea:

Edit: G'day to you TKos...:hi:

kerupuks it's :full: killing two flights a year for food...

you eat squids!? :surprised: /me runs away ε=ε=ε=ε┏(●´Д`●)┛

/me pushes [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; off a cliff:goodtea:
What new my better part..?:nekopara_hug:
Gomen for late replying my love~ I took a bath so ~
Nrdz5X.png
W-waa lots of hugs~:puniko_love:

:beatenup:Nanashi, did I mention kk and I were just taking a bath together, you should punish her!:lecture:

am nop it will be a memorial Album for us and when he will be older we will give it to him, as well for his present i have already taken care of it ;)
Ah so, then in his wedding-day will he it get...:goodtea:
:beatenup:Nanashi, did I mention kk and I were just taking a bath together, you should punish her!:lecture:
You should rather with your chuunibyou to a doc. go...xD
Hi nanashi ~yawns~

Hi and g'morning to you...:hi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

やーや wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ343897をもう一度アップロードしてもらえますか?日本語でごめんなさい
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks! Do you think you could also upload this other one that was requested alongside it?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01163723.html
Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you reupload this please?
isaswa wrote on Shine's profile.
File is dead, looking for a re-upload. Thanks.

[230910][マヨタマ] ❕9月19日まで6大特典付き❕【Wオホ声xW分身】~S級冒険者のボクは.始祖淫魔の前では只の餌だった.~ドスケベ爆乳サキュバスx2&分身x2によるW分身おしおきご奉仕♪ [RJ01085040]