Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=116555]Rain Summerfields[/MENTION]; Agreed! I can't stand a lot of the things they play these days, and the only artists I like don't get that much attention.
[MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; Dawn-chan~ :runhappy: I mean partner, welcome back to toddler HQ :chuuni_salute:

[MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION]; thank you Vel-chan and I'm back :nyanmusu_happy:

How are you? :fulfilled:

Now we just need [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; so we can have our girls night out~ :nyanmusu_cheer:
tumblr_n3r3ubKX0W1tndm5zo1_500.gif

Nothing much, just working on my SOTM Entry :3
You? ^^

EDIT: [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; PICHUU~! :runhappy:

Is Gintama worth watching from the very beginning? Kinda reluctant to start since it has 3469830 episodes D:

KAMISAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :runhappy:

I've thoroughly enjoyed it throughout, so do give it a shot when you have the time. I think the manga's ending soon which probably means the anime's ending soon so I guess now's good a time as any to start :P

Looks like I got lucky when I bought my drives. The price dipped right before I put in the order, and came back up now :menft:

Nowhere? I was just busy with school and didnt come on much...

Hmm... maybe we should just google it
m1ayVR.png

Apparently I need to talk to a confessor or a pastor to get in touch with an exorcist. To the church! /me marches off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

やーや wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ343897をもう一度アップロードしてもらえますか?日本語でごめんなさい
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks! Do you think you could also upload this other one that was requested alongside it?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01163723.html
Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you reupload this please?
isaswa wrote on Shine's profile.
File is dead, looking for a re-upload. Thanks.

[230910][マヨタマ] ❕9月19日まで6大特典付き❕【Wオホ声xW分身】~S級冒険者のボクは.始祖淫魔の前では只の餌だった.~ドスケベ爆乳サキュバスx2&分身x2によるW分身おしおきご奉仕♪ [RJ01085040]