Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]
Well as a person I've been working and at times standing in heat hot enough to roast me alive...

As Vanilla, I've been slaying a dragon with [MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]
and being chased by weirdos mumbling about brains
5583663.png

[MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION]
:nekopara_hi:

Hai:3 :puniko_hi:

Hello [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; [MENTION=115385]Nebby[/MENTION]; :D

-
D4pybl.png

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION];

Beni iplememek ha,kaşınma:evillaugh:

Evening people!

Hmm,have you tried re-starting it?:reallyconfused:

Haha :XD: The force was within you lol,I really like your siggy :goodtea: are you still making wallpapers?:3

M-me?I....also...:fullblush:

Well, yeah... But it seems now better...

And, well due the requests and rendering lately is the WP section for the moment stalled, but I try in this week still 2~3 WPs to make at least...:goodtea:

Like expected...:fullblush:

[MENTION=115385]Nebby[/MENTION]; *gives you sunscreen* ><
that's bad but at least you are getting fresh air which is good ^^
wait you have two sides? and since you say vanilla means one side is sweeter than the other >.>

Evening people!

Well, yeah... But it seems now better...

And, well due the requests and rendering lately is the WP section for the moment stalled, but I try in this week still 2~3 WPs to make at least...:goodtea:

Like expected...:fullblush:

Finally welcome back xD

I want to make a WP request tho I know you're busy and tired from siggy making so im holding myself :casserole:

/me hugs super tight x3
:ninja: post of the day~

/me fangirls xD

Unoooooooooooooo~~:runhappy:
/me has just entered the LPW, and greets everyone!

Welcome back Tenshi~!
How was your day?:3
[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; You had another otouto?
But im your real brother...you should only snuggle to me...:sowwy:

I snuggle you all the time D: and its real snuggles D: be happy instead of jealous lol /me pats
@kyoko chan - Sebastian nor franken have taken days off neither will I xD not even haji did xD
so no thanks you xD haha I am living my life right now xD and I'm quite content xD hahahaha

Wow xD you're royal than sebastian xD I shall reward you xD have anything you want?:goodtea:
Now she's on ' Im gonna ignore you ' mode
m1mJ41.png

What are you talking about lol
Hello [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; [MENTION=115385]Nebby[/MENTION]; :D

-
D4pybl.png

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION];

Beni iplememek ha,kaşınma:evillaugh:

Neeeeeeeeeee?!D:
Neden?xD
Üzgünüm ama duyamıyorum:lmao:

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; good. that's what you get for always staring at me while i'm naked :goodtea:

@kyoko chan - I think you know exactly what I want xD and yes I am royal and loyal haha xD

/me takes a photo of [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; x3
@kyoko chan - I think you know exactly what I want xD and yes I am royal and loyal haha xD
I have too many options to choose fromxD ohhh royal i meant loyal:wasclose:
[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; What. ಠ_ಠ

He was taking a bath the other day at lpw and I said I'm staring at him for joke...:sigh: he like the idea I guess (-_-)
O_____ O...

He's making me violent T^T

@kyoko chan - all the options I want them all xD hahah so that way you don't have to choose hahah xD

/me takes a photo of [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; x3
I have too many options to choose fromxD ohhh royal i meant loyal:wasclose:

He was taking a bath the other day at lpw and I said I'm staring at him for joke...:sigh: he like the idea I guess (-_-)

He's making me violent T^T

ehh it's okay o:

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; Goodnight and sweetdreams~ also thank you for the message >.<

Finally welcome back xD

I want to make a WP request tho I know you're busy and tired from siggy making so im holding myself :casserole:

/me hugs super tight x3

Well, after this week I may taking again some requests, where then... You can quiet to my "workshop" coming...xD

Btw, these was the request from last week...
Lucys%20siggy1_zpsylb6zxnd.png

Lucys%20siggy2_zpsdoxvflqh.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!