Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; Still the same cool vampire xD
and phones cannot get enough of me xD
[MENTION=18065]shin[/MENTION]; Haha only difference is I'm not a eidolon xD I cannot be summoned xD

one day I'll win another LPW!

/me shakes fist at kurotenshi.

QNbbYY.png

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; Yes I'm trying not to push myself..but it's kind of hard not to work a lot since I'm a workaholic,guess little by little I will get used to it,hopefully xD
Eh other than that currently im trying to get some yaoi pics from [MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; xD
Also thankies for sharing [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; ~❤ food!!*-*

[MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; I made you lunch to take to work.
tumblr_n0dv2b9VgJ1rb2cnyo1_500.gif

Have fun at work!

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; Yes I'm trying not to push myself..but it's kind of hard not to work a lot since I'm a workaholic,guess little by little I will get used to it,hopefully xD
I completely understand about being a workaholic. Call it a curse or the ideal job, but I work from home which means I'm always working if not physically than mentally. Doesn't help that my VP send emails early in the morning or late at night, and my actually manager works from home too. So, any analysis work with creating databases or spreadsheets has me seeing stars sometime.
Well, take care of yourself. If you need to talk, just to talk things out then send me a PM. ^.^

Reactions: Shinseph
@kyoko chan - How do you want them xD vm or here or how? xD
and when you say it like that you make me seem like some sort of dealer in a alleyway xD
like a guy smoking with glasses and >_> never mind xD I look completely different than I was describing xD
but it still sounds bad haha xD

@kyoko chan - How do you want them xD vm or here or how? xD
and when you say it like that you make me seem like some sort of dealer in a alleyway xD
like a guy smoking with glasses and >_> never mind xD I look completely different than I was describing xD
but it still sounds bad haha xD

Wrap it up in spoiler to here :bigeyes:
Hahaha but the way you mentioned reminds me of jolly xD theres nothing bad about jolly oh wait there is,because he looks so good xD

@Kyoko chan - Except me xD I get a pass on that cause I'm pure xD
I just wear the dark clothing to cover my pureness xD and okay xD first one is free xD
after that I start charging for your fix of yaoi xD haha

Dissidia.full.1261640.jpg

Dissidia.600.1027910.jpg

Dissidia.full.180341.jpg

[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; Now I can go to sleep peacefully xD

@kyoko chan - Don't you mean you will soar in the skies for a while before you have a yaoi crash and look for more? xD
if you ever do crash look me up I'll hook you up with the good stuff xD good quality yaoi xD hahaha
I need to look for my old yaoi folder xD I had them sorted into couples xD

[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; they are supposedly going to make a season 2 of X-Files.

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; Congrats on winning the last LPW! :chuuni_yay:

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; I can't wait for it^^ though I hope it's longer ><
if it will happen ^^

/me jumps in new LPW

Congrats on winning LPW, [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION];

[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION];

:chuuni_message: we need a perfect plan to win the LPW

All for trees and trees for all
4Bhb9R.png

goodnight to nee-chan [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; angel-sama :harpangel:

sweet dream :bye:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.