LPW #139 Rise of the LPW Raider

Status
Not open for further replies.
What!? NO!
5M6pbD.png

Oh good! I thought you didn't like my treats.

Let's see what else I can make...

what other forums do you visit Jezzy?

You were already there (?).

I heard that was good, but I really don't know that much about Digimon since I never watched the anime, or played any of the games :(

And yeah, my backlog is big enough already :/

What platform are you getting Persona 5 on? Only asking because it's a Playstation exclusive, and I heard it may be released on the Vita too.

it is fun to chat with frank =/

/me met kind phantom and got out safely

Fun to chat or entertaining?

:nekopara_greet:
Btw...I'm Jezebel (Jez). I've been MIA for almost a year, but returned...hopefully, this time longer than a week.

Oh good! I thought you didn't like my treats.

Let's see what else I can make...

You were already there (?).

What platform are you getting Persona 5 on? Only asking because it's a Playstation exclusive, and I heard it may be released on the Vita too.

Fun to chat or entertaining?

:nekopara_greet:
Btw...I'm Jezebel (Jez). I've been MIA for almost a year, but returned...hopefully, this time longer than a week.
i don't remember >_<

hi [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; senpai~

ermm entertaining too...it's fun wherever frank is :lmao: though it is always about minions and eliminations...

I'm getting the PS4 version, I'm hoping for a Collectors Edition with a PVC Figure of Anna, but we will see. I read online that a Vita version was possible as well, but it will probably have to be stripped down considerably to run properly.

Did you play Shin Megami Tensei IV? They are making a sequel to that on 3DS.

Same old stuff, busy with both class and work. Also, I thought I was tired of the rain, but now I'm tired of the warm weather...
:puniko_despair:

Oh? I thought you were done with school o.o Hmm... I dun walk outside enough to be bothered by weather xD

Hihi imouto~

Oh Frank! You don't want me to do that, my mind can never get empty...plus, joining the Frank cause will get unpleasant and troublesome that you'll eventually kick me out. So, I'll save both of us the trouble, keep my opinions and watch.

:nekopara_tease:

Join the resistance! We have bunnies
A2t7rK.png

/me gives samy a hug :evillaugh:
[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; oh Im so sorry for forgetting to introduce myself! It was rude of me...I am a newcomer :fulfilled: you can call me dawn :runhappy: just joined the last two LPW~

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; You now have girl compatriots in the LPW, dawn and KK!

/me munches on treats.
gZMj2Q.png

hi [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; senpai~

ermm entertaining too...it's fun wherever frank is :lmao: though it is always about minions and eliminations...

Hello Dawn...if you download games from the otome section then you'll know I uploaded game.

Wow! I'm a senpai...if I'm a senpai, then what's Frank?

[MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION]; You know I'm only thinking of you. What would this world be without you eliminating everyone...though, you'll not doing a good job if we keep coming back, so you might want to think of some other tactic.

I'm getting the PS4 version, I'm hoping for a Collectors Edition with a PVC Figure of Anna, but we will see. I read online that a Vita version was possible as well, but it will probably have to be stripped down considerably to run properly.

Did you play Shin Megami Tensei IV? They are making a sequel to that on 3DS.

Ugh! I know, I know...must you remind me! What would I do with you reminding me of all these games! Oh have you heard of "The Tomorrow Children"? Because I went to Playstation Experience I got a PS4 beta that I'm not using.

Oh? I thought you were done with school o.o Hmm... I dun walk outside enough to be bothered by weather xD
/me tackles...so funny! I still run everyday, so I'm always concerned about the weather.

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; You now have girl compatriots in the LPW, dawn and KK!

/me munches on treats.
gZMj2Q.png

I know KK from otome...I am or still can be an uploader for otome games. (sadly I still buy)

The more the merrier!

Hello Dawn...if you download games from the otome section then you'll know I uploaded game.

Wow! I'm a senpai...if I'm a senpai, then what's Frank?

[MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION]; You know I'm only thinking of you. What would this world be without you eliminating everyone...though, you'll not doing a good job if we keep coming back, so you might want to think of some other tactic.

yes I saw your uploads in otome section~that's why I joined ASF :laughpanda:
/me bows and thanks for the hardwork
[MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION]; is a self-centered guy :menft:

/me returns imouto's hug~

/me tackles...so funny! I still run everyday, so I'm always concerned about the weather.

Ahh... I run around... in games? Well... it does get hard to run around when its hot outside... Though its usually cold here... Not sure what it better really...

samy is evil he's all tricking you, he's like chucky the good guy doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
[141010][ジャクシークリエイト] ドラマラクエスト (Ver 2.12) [RJ142825]
Please re-upload
Mr Gandhi wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Motto! Haramase! Honoo no Oppai Isekai Ero Mahou Gakuen!(もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界エロ魔法学園!)

[2019][Waffle] Hentai Elf Shimai to Majime Orc(変態エルフ姉妹と真面目オーク) [Save + uncensored]

The link is broken. Please repair
fishnets1901 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please reupload Rj01133991 ?
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!