Status
Not open for further replies.
It's boring as usual...

:puniko_think:

I know...
Mini-Oreo-Dessert-4-LR.jpg

we have missed you jezzy plz come by more often

Thank you! I'll definitely try!

Hey Jez!! Been forever since I last saw you here. How you been? Fire Emblem next week! Woo!

/me tackles...covers mouth. You're going to kill me with all the games.

Long time no see, I guess.

/me glomps. How are you? Miss me sitting on you?

/me tackles...covers mouth. You're going to kill me with all the games.

Still playing your Otome games? Haven't seen you much on the other forum either, though I'm rarely there anymore.

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; Not good, not bad. I am fine. Are you making sure to take a breather here and there during your busy times?

And I feel like I'd be a pervert, if I answered your last question with 'yes'. Not that I mind, though.

But I have to assert myself as dominant character, so I will answer with "not as much as you have missed me, playing with you".

Still playing your Otome games? Haven't seen you much on the other forum either, though I'm rarely there anymore.

I'm dabbling everything genre...a little otome, The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC, and thinking of getting the The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel too. Plus, class, work and a lot of reading. I went to the other forum the other day, and posted. So, I'm going in waves...here and there.

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; Not good, not bad. I am fine. Are you making sure to take a breather here and there during your busy times?

And I feel like I'd be a pervert, if I answered your last question with 'yes'. Not that I mind, though.

But I have to assert myself as dominant character, so I will answer with "not as much as you have missed me, playing with you".

:nekopara_blush:
[MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; Interesting way of talking yourself into answering my question, but I love it!
Oh! "dominant character"...well, if you put it like that then I think we've both missed each other. :blushing: I wonder where we go from here...

I'm dabbling everything genre...a little otome, The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC, and thinking of getting the The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel too. Plus, class, work and a lot of reading. I went to the other forum the other day, and posted. So, I'm going in waves...here and there.

:nekopara_blush:
[MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; Interesting way of talking yourself into answering my question, but I love it!
Oh! "dominant character"...well, if you put it like that then I think we've both missed each other. :blushing: I wonder where we go from here...
what other forum @jezebel?

I recently bought Trails of Cold Steel. It's fun, I'm enjoying it. Really excited for the Odin Sphere remaster.

/me uses Needler gun on [MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION]; :/

/me pops back on after marathoning all 5 currently out Ajin episodes~
『Damn, that thing was amazing...』

『Yo LPW folks~』

I recently bought Trails of Cold Steel. It's fun, I'm enjoying it. Really excited for the Odin Sphere remaster.

There's another game that's supposed to be fun too...Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth, might get that too.

We've got to stop meeting like this...I swear every time I talk to you, I'm thinking of buying more games.

[MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; Should I have given you something else?

[MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION]; Hello! BTW - I'm not a minion...far too cute and opinionated to be a minion.

/me traps dawn in phantom zone =\

It's ok jez. Just empty your mind and join Frank's cause. =\

There's another game that's supposed to be fun too...Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth, might get that too.

I heard that was good, but I really don't know that much about Digimon since I never watched the anime, or played any of the games :(

And yeah, my backlog is big enough already :/

Oh Frank! You don't want me to do that, my mind can never get empty...plus, joining the Frank cause will get unpleasant and troublesome that you'll eventually kick me out. So, I'll save both of us the trouble, keep my opinions and watch.

:nekopara_tease:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mr Gandhi wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Motto! Haramase! Honoo no Oppai Isekai Ero Mahou Gakuen!(もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界エロ魔法学園!)

[2019][Waffle] Hentai Elf Shimai to Majime Orc(変態エルフ姉妹と真面目オーク) [Save + uncensored]

The link is dead, please repair it
fishnets1901 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please reupload Rj01133991 ?
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice