[LPW #137] Happy New Year ASF

Status
Not open for further replies.
After talking a lot about drama cd's it made me want to listen,so I'll be off for today probably going to fall asleep while eguchi sama counts the sheeps while hugging me~:hotspring::sleepmoon:

Good night ~! [MENTION=71686]Harumi[/MENTION]; (i love you so much,thanks for sparing time to chat on here,I hope you had fun<3) and [MENTION=119207]Creng[/MENTION]; (it was really awesome day,im glad to have someone to talk about undertale and laugh xD thanks for today~!)

After talking a lot about drama cd's it made me want to listen,so I'll be off for today probably going to fall asleep while eguchi sama counts the sheeps while hugging me~:hotspring::sleepmoon:

Good night ~! [MENTION=71686]Harumi[/MENTION]; (i love you so much,thanks for sparing time to chat on here,I hope you had fun<3) and [MENTION=119207]Creng[/MENTION]; (it was really awesome day,im glad to have someone to talk about undertale and laugh xD thanks for today~!)

Good night Senpai! ^^ Sweet dreams. I shall be off as well ^^ And you're welcome ~! :3

By the way,I listened the first volume of honey liar where namikawa daisuke sama was voice acting ,it was amazing :bigeyes:

I have to check this too
NamiDai is really amazing! I love his gentle voice *-*

Good night ~! [MENTION=71686]Harumi[/MENTION]; (i love you so much,thanks for sparing time to chat on here,I hope you had fun<3)

I love you too, my lost twin sister! Was a pleasure for me come here and chat wich everyone :bigeyes:
Good night imouto-chan! Good dreams with husbands \*-*/

It really is! I've been enjoying this series so far, and to talk about Chocola and Vanilla, here they are, the main nekos :bigeyes: chocola is the brownhaired one on this:
http://static.zerochan.net/Neko.Para.full.1836026.jpg

I've always found they lovely!

Last edited by a moderator:
:korokke_surprise: A double post!? Agent Shin calling [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; !

[MENTION=71686]Harumi[/MENTION]; Sorry, but, you may not be aware, but in the LPW double posting isn't allowed.

:korokke_surprise: A double post!? Agent Shin calling [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; !

[MENTION=71686]Harumi[/MENTION]; Sorry, but, you may not be aware, but in the LPW double posting isn't allowed.

Thanks for the report, and in general avoid double posting in social section! :P

[MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION] I did a double post? OMG Sorry for this! is my first time here (at least talking to so many people at once)... it will not happen again! :pushups:

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION] Sorry for that, is my first time here (at least talking to so many people at once)... it will not happen again! :pushups:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine.
Could you please re-upload game RJ01019462? Thank you so much!
thebreaker2 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Could you please reupload game RJ327069?
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please re-upload this in katfile?
[200303][みみふく] わんなわー! [RJ280040]
thank you!
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Ryzen. This one haven't been updated for so long, plus the newly discovered bugs. Can you please update this?
レベッカと淫呪の剣 to v24.05.12
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Can you please update this thing to Ver1.12?