[LPW #137] Happy New Year ASF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vanilla is mine! <3
Can't wait to see the rest of the cast. Cinnamon, Maple, there's so many :lovestruck:

Me either! I'm gonna so play it to YouTube when it comes to Steam! :nekopara_hug: Chocola is mine btw <3 XD Man I can't hardly wait! XD

While everyone is distracted/me kisses [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; ~

Me either! I'm gonna so play it to YouTube when it comes to Steam! :nekopara_hug: Chocola is mine btw <3 XD Man I can't hardly wait! XD

It's been a long while since I've been hyped about a game x3
I'm just happy to know that we'll be getting a few more volumes if they focus on 2 Neko's every volume <3

/me pokes [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] ; and dissapears again ~

Rest well , there shall be yet another time i will be here and there. but what if.. i were never a bear? ... (why am i rhyming? and why doesn't it makes sense??)

Oh well, Good night [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] ; , [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION] ; , [MENTION=119207]Creng[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=71686]Harumi[/MENTION] ;

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; lol they're supposed to look quirky too XD
Hmm... Probably, but it looks nice thought...xD
You've grown into a fine young man since you ever posted your first post here on Anime-sharing. Make me proud when i am gone. :chuuni_run:
Hu?! You're dying? Don't say such trash...xD

It's been a long while since I've been hyped about a game x3
I'm just happy to know that we'll be getting a few more volumes if they focus on 2 Neko's every volume <3

Yeah ^_^ I can't wait to see how many sequels they still release, part of me wishes the game series would NEVER end x3 There's ONE who I hate on the character wise, and that's that... what-was-her-name-again girl with brother complex. xD
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Yeah it's awesome xDDD Papyrus is my favorite one from the Skele-bros xD
[MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION]; Nighty night Hideki!

No probs harumiiiii<3

oh wait wait wait

harumi!harumi!

see this,this title of this song is REDRUM if possible MURDER?!(from the other side)whoa there's blood sucking sounds coming to my ears >->
but dang midorikawa and kondou xD

Why do you do this to me!? Yeah, blood sucking sounds... OMG I'll dieeeee! Kondou voice, I L-O-V-E :blushhappy:
I think I'll have to play Diabolik Lovers today :blushing:

Good night Hideeeee~ [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION];
Why do you do this to me!? Yeah, blood sucking sounds... OMG I'll dieeeee! Kondou voice, I L-O-V-E :blushhappy:
I think I'll have to play Diabolik Lovers today :blushing:

Ahahah you made me serously laugh for real x'D
...i cant stop xD
Mhm im nowadays listening only eguchi takuya..ugh my heart:fulfilled:he's the best making tsundere roles..have you checked sleepsleepsheep ?nee-sama atashi o taskete kudasai xD

[MENTION=71686]Harumi[/MENTION]; Azuki-chan is awesome! :nyanmusu_sparkle: I myself have grown close to Chocola! Even she's hyperactive, she's like the sweetest one of the bunch, including Vanilla. :nyanmusu_yeah:

they are all characters from Nagi no Asukara?
I have great expectations for this anime!

Happy dreams ~ have a peaceful night :bye:

They're hilarious xD

Papyrus_wowie.jpg

Wowie! Thank you Senpai! xD Papyrus and Sans are the Skele-bros (brothers) btw [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];
[MENTION=71686]Harumi[/MENTION]; No I was talikg Azuki, Chocola and Vanilla from Nekopara -game series ^^ I do hope they could do anime adaptation of it too

Ahahah you made me serously laugh for real x'D
...i cant stop xD

I also laughed a lot here XD

Mhm im nowadays listening only eguchi takuya..ugh my heart:fulfilled:he's the best making tsundere roles..have you checked sleepsleepsheep ?nee-sama atashi o taskete kudasai xD

you have to be strong, imouto-chan :samuraihero:

for me, the king of tsundere are Noriaki Sugiyama. It is bad for my heart health when he does that voice :nosebleed:
I have to check sleepsleepsheep... I'll see if I can today :goodtea:

Yea but sans is much more clever and always joking~

Yes he is. Gotta love his witty humor XDD did you know that sans and Papyrus are actually short names from known Windows Fonts? sans = Comic Sans XD
[MENTION=71686]Harumi[/MENTION]; No I was talking Azuki, Chocola and Vanilla from Nekopara -game series ^^ I do hope they could do anime adaptation of it too ^^ sorry that previous one was typo xD

[MENTION=71686]Harumi[/MENTION]; No I was talikg Azuki, Chocola and Vanilla from Nekopara -game series ^^ I do hope they could do anime adaptation of it too

I see... I never played this game before, but if this game has nekos, must be good!:bigeyes:

I also laughed a lot here XD

you have to be strong, imouto-chan :samuraihero:

for me, the king of tsundere are Noriaki Sugiyama. It is bad for my heart health when he does that voice :nosebleed:
I have to check sleepsleepsheep... I'll see if I can today :goodtea:

Gogogogogo!Its super awesome,wait I'll put a link

http://bishiecraziness.blogspot.com.tr/2015/10/hitsuji-de-oyasumi-series-sleep-sleep.html?m=0

By the way,I listened the first volume of honey liar where namikawa daisuke sama was voice acting ,it was amazing :bigeyes:
Yes he is. Gotta love his witty humor XDD did you know that sans and Papyrus are actually short names from known Windows Fonts? sans = Comic Sans XD

[MENTION=71686]Harumi[/MENTION]; No I was talking Azuki, Chocola and Vanilla from Nekopara -game series ^^ I do hope they could do anime adaptation of it too ^^ sorry that previous one was typo xD

Oh my godddddd ahahah xD
I see... I never played this game before, but if this game has nekos, must be good!:bigeyes:

Its amazing game even anime sharing has their emotions >>>:nekopara_hug::nekopara_omedetou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Zitrone wrote on Shine's profile.
Good Day, if you have some Time left i would be appreciate if you could update

✨Shine✨[231207][猫3] 理想のおとうさん ~愛娘との同棲生活~ (Ver1.1.1.1) [RJ01104619]

it has a new Version 1.12
Thanks for your hard work

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ364759 RJ319302 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
[Request] [RJ01080641] 【コミカライズ決定】お隣の愛が重すぎ夜神さんは監禁性活で孕ませたい【執着攻め×中出し】

RJ01080641_img_main.webp

願いします

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01063178.html

The short draught seems to have passed and there are a couple of games I look forward to coming out soon.

Thanks a ton!