Not open for further replies.
R

Ralium

REJOICE people for 2016 OK

zu43e0.jpg

The Rules:

1 - No multiple posts.
2 - Post 2345 is the wInNeR
3 - The winner can create a new LPW or pass the honor to another member.
4 - LPW can only be won 3 consecutive times and the winner of 3 consecutive wins cannot win the next two upcoming LPW. (4th and 5th)
5 - In the event that Rule number 4 happens, then wInNeR will be picked at random, numbers used will be post from 2 to winning -1 post. (This process will be carried out by a staff)

:surprised: Rule 4 and 5 are a thing now! whyyyyyy:spiraldown:
[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; show us your divine magic.

Why thank you. This is my 1000th post. Yay, party! /sarcasm XD

Also why a random number like 2345? O.o XD

G'gratualtion to your first millenium! (There will me nostalgic...~)

Probably is it a date: Year 2345... But who knows...:bored:

G'gratualtion to your first millenium! (There will me nostalgic...~)

Probably is it a date: Year 2345... But who knows...:bored:

Thanks shi. :nekopara_hug: man... i've been member of ASF for 4 months and I officially have surpassed 1000th post milestone xD

because what comes after 2 is 3? then what comes after 3 is 4? then...

1000 in four months.........nonetheless congratulations Creng

i've been member of ASF for 4 months and I officially have surpassed 1000th post milestone xD

After 4 months and 1K posts... In my first few months I had already 3~4K's, where then somehow suddenly increased has... But this was still in my active times on ASF, where I daily about 150 posts made have - nowadays is it about to the 2/3 decreased...:bored:

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; oh wow, I don't think I can ever be able to post 3-4k posts in 4 months xD
[MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; Hey thanks mate :) Here's for another 1000. Well more like another 998 posts.

oh wow, I don't think I can ever be able to post 3-4k posts in 4 months xD
But this is nothing compared to Anayo or Samy - especially Samy... Try you this goal to reach...:bored:

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; I'm not aiming to become a King. xD I like more casual and easygoing conversation than racing and multitasking on several other forum areas xD
[MENTION=119894]Carla19[/MENTION]; Hello :hi:

Hi Carl, long time not seen...:bored:

I'm not aiming to become a King. xD I like more casual and easygoing conversation than racing and multitasking on several other forum areas xD
Hmm... Like you think... - To be honest, I was like you at begin - Where then suddenly nowadays nearly 70K am...

Hi Carl, long time not seen...:bored:

Hmm... Like you think... - To be honest, I was like you at begin - Where then suddenly nowadays nearly 70K am...

well maybe when I have more time maybe just maybe I start posting more :P

[MENTION=119207]Creng[/MENTION]; Congratz reaching 1k posts!

/me goes back to bishounen hunting

Okay... Anyway, what new there in north...?:bored:

Not much it seems it's +2 Fahrenheits (-17 celsius) could out there... don't really wanna go outside O_o; just the same usual I guess :3 how about there?

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; Thank you senpai ^^

[MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION];
giphy.gif

Have nice time at hunting, my dear...:bored:
Not much it seems it's +2 Fahrenheits (-17 celsius) could out there... don't really wanna go outside O_o; just the same usual I guess :3 how about there?

Ah, well in the last days was more likely spring weather here, but after tomorrow should actually about -21°C be, but who knows, how it will be really...

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Sheesh... -21? i remember when we just recently had -27... not fun...

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Sheesh... -21? i remember when we just recently had -27... not fun...

Yeah, because it should a cold front/stream from the south-west coming... And yeah, I can it imagine that, on the Polar circle area to live isn't easy...:bored:

It's snowing here,I'll be at home for two days cause the roads are dangerous and we're on break in our Uni:runhappy:

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Thing is i don't live in the Polar Circle area, it just happens to be the most coldest winter time yet in here ^^; :bored:
[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; That sounds both like fun and not fun... fun for being on break from Uni but not fun for having to be "sealed in" :reallyconfused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
Kallenarmaya wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
TasogareHentai wrote on ramori's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/