[LPW #136] Merry Christmas ASF!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-ELOS

久慈川 りせ
Elite Member
Jan 16, 2013
Well, seeing how this will probably be the last LPW this year I am making this a Christmas LPW. Wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year with friends/family etc... Hope no one is on Santa's naughty list this year.

oreimo-christmas-ore-no-imoto-ga-konna-ni-kawaii-wake-ga-nai-1924651974.jpg

The rules:

1 - No multiple posts.
2 - Posts #2500 will be the winner!!
3 - The winner can create a new LPW or pass the honor to another member.
4 - LPW can only be won 3 consecutive times and the winner of 3 consecutive wins cannot win the next two upcoming LPW. (4th and 5th)
5 - In the event that Rule number 4 happen, then winner will be picked at random, numbers used will be post from 2 to winning -1 post. (This process will be carried out by a staff)

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; can you sticky this please?

Reactions: midnighter
Very well done TKos, and for yourself and family as well...:goodtea:

I get this awkward feeling of new lpw everytime lol I wonder if its only me:reallyconfused:

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; Congrats on winning the LPW again! :chuuni_yay:

This was a fun test lol,maybe its really good that I dont have a boyfriend or husband or fiance or something..

3760_Yandere.jpg

what i noticed with the quiz, was that for me, the difference between me getting yandere and coodere was that my anger is implosive instead of explosive

what i noticed with the quiz, was that for me, the difference between me getting yandere and coodere was that my anger is implosive instead of explosive

I really dont think you as a yandere,you're chill and chill and chill but I get the feeling that you're actually a mystery inside lol but not a scary one. its a good one, for waiting the right moment.And that is the difference I guess..

I really dont think you as a yandere,you're chill and chill and chill but I get the feeling that you're actually a mystery inside lol but not a scary one. its a good one, for waiting the right moment.And that is the difference I guess..

mystery huh? i'm mysterious!! :nyanmusu_cheer:

That flow chart says shin is kuudere...
Hmm...
:nyanmusu_yousee:

did you try the I really dont think you as a yandere,you're chill and chill and chill but I get the feeling that you're actually a mystery inside lol but not a scary one. its a good one, for waiting the right moment.And that is the difference I guess..[/QUOTE]"]quiz?

nawi is a post office employee,
who has a terminal illness [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]

yes, yes it is, but just because things are weird doesn't mean they're bad. they keep things interesting at the very least ^.^

You're right,and I dont like ordinary things be weird be cool lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Can you reupload RJ300292? Appreciate it.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ412918 ?
ann10 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello could you upload Amazing Grace -What color is your attribute?- the steam version with no 18+ patch ?
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2553910/Amazing_Grace_What_color_is_your_attribute/
AnimeDreamX wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, could you please re upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/160718-ワンドワンド-封魔師チヅル-rj180839.622560/

Thanks in Advance.
bonbokobon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.