[LPW #136] Merry Christmas ASF!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; My day was mostly tiring,I had to visit a museum and later a library where I found the piece of silence for a quite while.This is just,sounds..pretty boring -laughs-

GameStop canceled my Fire Emblem: Fates Special Edition pre-order, so pissed! FU GAMESTOP!!

Shin also can't see a lot of sigs on asf...including his own. For some reason they're broken here.
:sowwy:

Yeah you can kill the NPC's as well as enemies but if you do that as your first playthrough, you're in a LOT of trouble and it's not recommended to play genocide route as your first playthrough. You would miss a lot that pacifist and normal route offers. People say that it's recommended to first play the Pacifist (aka sparing/mercying every monster and npc there is). On Genocide route you HAVE to kill EVERY SINGLE monster and NPC, even those who you might have form a motional bond to. That game is full of quirky, funny and awesome characters, I tell you what :D also a little hint, when you encounter the "Lesser Dog", keep petting him until his face goes under the game screen completely (the game will say something like "Really...?" when you've petted him enough). With that you can get some extra money. x3 when I did that, I got like 60G's :D

Firstly,thanks for the tip!

Second,I play every game in difficult mode,cause it bores me when it's easy.Kinda weird,but I'll try the good path too xD

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; My day was mostly tiring,I had to visit a museum and later a library where I found the piece of silence for a quite while.This is just,sounds..pretty boring -laughs-

L-lucky:bigeyes:

I really like to spend time in a library with some coffee in silence,together with the sound of books..:goodtea:

Yessssss... /me takes now an break... (But I don't going literaly OFF or AFK)

CY2acqjVAAAIiVos.jpg

CY2ahTuUkAEY3Eis.jpg

Source(s): yaraon-blog.com

My room is full of books,and there's a tv right in front of my bed where I plug my usb and watch anime sometimes *^*
Other stuff is normal things I guess xD

I can't see any of imgur images too,but I use a proxy to access then can see afterwards.

Firstly,thanks for the tip!

Second,I play every game in difficult mode,cause it bores me when it's easy.Kinda weird,but I'll try the good path too xD

Oh trust me even on Pacifist route this game is anything but easy. Sure it might seen like it at first but the further you go in game, the more harder the battles will go. trust me I've seen playthroughs of this game and it's anything but easy XD also this is how it looks when you've petted Lesser Dog enough (but instead what that box says, it says "Really...?" when you've petted the Lesser Dog enough. xD.

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; nice! too bad I can't see it in ASF ;w;

My room is full of books,and there's a tv right in front of my bed where I plug my usb and watch anime sometimes *^*
Other stuff is normal things I guess xD
Hmm... I see... Full of BL/Otome-manga's...xD

Jk... Is fine then...

nice! too bad I can't see it in ASF ;w;

Thanks!

Though... Where have you the link taken, that you me previously shown have...?:bored:

[MENTION=119207]Creng[/MENTION]; Still no yandere simulator LP?The updates are so cool,now I can see who has a crush on senpai and get rid of them :runhappy:

[MENTION=119207]Creng[/MENTION]; Still no yandere simulator LP?The updates are so cool,now I can see who has a crush on senpai and get rid of them :runhappy:
Oh I haven't got the Yandere Simulator working on my computer yet but I'm constantly trying to get it working ^^;
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Hm? What link? Sorry my memory fails me sometimes xD;

The link, what you me shown have about 10~20 min. ago...

*tries to remember* was it something to do for MMD? :reallyconfused: I'm sorry for forgetting such simple thing D: I've had problems with my memory ever since I was a kid ^^;

LOL I showed this video to my mom and said to her "really emotional right??I cry everytime;-;" but she responded this.."hmm.....both of the girls sounds nice"..
I was like..:shockmenft:

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=119207]Creng[/MENTION];

*tries to remember* was it something to do for MMD? :reallyconfused: I'm sorry for forgetting such simple thing D: I've had problems with my memory ever since I was a kid ^^;

Check this #2431 post number of this LPW, then you know it...:bored:

LOL I showed this video to my mom and said to her "really emotional right??I cry everytime;-;" but she responded this.."hmm.....both of the girls sounds nice"..

Well, I guess that this a generations question is - Every generation has his/her own taste in every things...xD

But yeah, it's emotional...>_y

Well, I guess that this a generations question is - Every generation has his/her own taste in every things...xD

But yeah, it's emotional...>_y

I mean,she said 'girls' xD!

And yea,kagamine twins music is usually sad since Len always dies in the end:sigh:,even in other songs Len always gets killed or dies :sigh: Though of course there're happy videos too :goodtea:

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=119207]Creng[/MENTION];

Oh my god! GIRLS?! XDDD *laughs so hard* I mean wow... xDDD
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Oh that yeah it doesn't still work on my end.

Time to make another MMD video!

I mean,she said 'girls' xD!

And yea,kagamine twins music is usually sad since Len always dies in the end:sigh:,even in other songs Len always gets killed or dies :sigh: Though of course there're happy videos too :goodtea:
Well, I guess because of his sometimes female side is it so... But who knows...

Hmm... A tragedy fugure then...
Oh that yeah it doesn't still work on my end.

Yeah, this is me...- was me clear that, but I was just interested, from where you this link picked up had...:bored:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

7pskin - Thế giới skin theo yêu cầu chuyên cung cấp các sản phẩm skin thiết bị công nghệ với đội ngũ chăm sóc khách hàng tận tình. Chất liệu
Địa chỉ: 174/15 xuân phương, nam từ liêm, hà nội
Điện thoại: 977954245
Trang web: https://7pskin.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/7pskin
GuRu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
こんにちは、@Nihonjaki90 さん。こちらを再アップロードしていただけますか? いつもありがとうございます。
cocolia19 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello. Can you upload the video from Yuluer of Ruan Mei? please
flynn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello, Could you reupload the download links for this game? thank you !
[080430][Tennenouji] みらくるのーとん 願いを打ちこんで!
Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/