[LPW #127] Until you are here, I'll be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought you broke your teeth leggy D:

hi samy :hi: /me pushes samy off the cliff and tosses a piano after him then a fridge

Goodnightys sky~

/me teleports back to the top of the cliff and spartan kicks ralium off =/

This weekend, the anime God Eater (based on the game) comes out.

Anyone know if it should be worth watching?

Morning people... Oh, whom seeing my dried eyes... Yo [MENTION=297]Pinkylicious[/MENTION]; nice you again healthy and energetic to see... Ehmm... I don't want you bother, but this thing forces me constantly since 1~2 months... But, well, I guess that you know what about is; yeah - it's about SOTM: There are 2 of 3 SOTMs not closed (SOTM30 should be closed, and the award to D'angel given will; SOTM31 should actually an poll given will, what this meanwhile also should be closed; SOTM32 since yesterday/today should the poll start - due delayed case few weeks ago...) - We've Ignis contacted about it, but unhappily no reaction there - We did even Checky contacted, if he not maybe somehow him reach can...:toohot:

A day after getting back, I got sick (even until now).. >____< But, will try to check it out and let me see what I can do. :) Thank you nanashi1~^^

[MENTION=297]Pinkylicious[/MENTION];i hope you are doing fine and you are good in health now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this games (1 and 2 ) and add Mexa? Thanks in advance.
yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Could you update "RJ01128508" for 3/14?