[LPW #127] Until you are here, I'll be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not quite, just house work today which is been keeping me busy for that past month
Hmmm... I see, well, your castle is full of cons..., but you must it alone clean up... Awesome...xD

Europe holds its breath: Six opinion polls predict narrow victory for the ‘no’ campaign in Greece's bailout referendum leaving the country’s financial future in turmoil

Polls were open from 7am to 7pm local time as 10 million Greeks voted
Raft of opinion polls showed a 'No' campaign victory by about 3 per cent
First projection of the result expected around 9pm local time (19:00 BST)
German and French leaders will meet to discuss Greece's future on Euro

Only German and French leaders? Shouldn't there be at least some Greek representative?

well greece is broke thats why but yes there should be but if its yes then they wont rep if its no they join bricks i think ether way the west gonna feel the hit in stock market if no

Edit OXI up real big so far

currently looks like NO wins all but 1 pull areas this huge news people

hi samy

and so far no is major lead and looks to have all but 1 area in win poll this is huge people if this stays true then it is possible that a lot stuff gonna happen in stock market and world soon after

http://www.amna.gr/

Well it will all depend on the reaction of the market.
I'm not sure of which choice would benefit Greece the better, since this is not only an internal matter.

yes that is true but were about find out as its 60% no and 40 % yes and don't look good if no bricks win and the EU gonna face Russia and china army's in Greece soon after and if yes then well nothing really changes but more time is given so this don't look good

61% no OXI
39% yes NAI

with 33.2% votes in
http://www.amna.gr/
currently

GREECE LIVE: Polls Closed, Exit Surveys Revised Up, Predicting 57% ‘No’ Victory
GREECE-EU-REFERENDUM-DEBT
Getty

by Breitbart London5 Jul 20150
Polls are closed in Greece, where voters have been casting their ballots in favour of, or against the European Union-backed bailout and austerity plans for the country. While not a direct vote on membership of the Euro, most economists and commentators suggest that the country could not continue to be a part of the single currency if it rejects the bailout.

Exit ‘polls’ – though not scientific, and conducted by Greek TV companies rather than pollsters – show a narrow lead for the ‘No’ camp, with a predicted turnout of around 65 per cent. A GPO poll for Mega Gegonota predicts a 48.5 per cent ‘Yes’ vote, and a 51.5 per cent ‘No’ vote. Others fall within a similar range.

Live updates will follow:

UPDATE 7:10PM CET: With 30 per cent of the votes counted, the ‘No’ camp is at 61 per cent, and the ‘Yes’ to the bailout deal side at 39 per cent.

UPDATE 6:33PM CET: The Greek government’s referendum results website shows that with almost 20 per cent of electoral districts reporting, the ‘No’ camp is ahead by 60 per cent to 40 per cent. New exit surveys are pushing the ‘No’ result even higher, to around 57 per cent.

UPDATE 6:04PM CET: Could it be the youth vote that swung it?

Breakdown of ‘No’ vote: 18-34 years old: 67% 35-55: 49% 55+: 37% (via @AntennaNews) #Greferendum #Greece #euro

— Manos Giakoumis (@ManosGiakoumis) July 5, 2015

UPDATE 6:00PM CET: Reuters reports that the head of the European Parliament, Martin Schulz, has told German radio: “Is Greece still in the euro after this referendum? That is certainly the case, but if they say ‘no’ they will have to introduce another currency after the referendum because the euro is not available as a means of payment.”

UPDATE 5:53PM CET: UKIP leader Nigel Farage has said tonight on Greek referendum polls: “If these poll figures are correct, I commend the Greek people for calling the EU’s bluff. The EU project is now dying. It’s fantastic to see the courage of the Greek people in the face of political and economic bullying from Brussels.”

Last edited:
Just blame [MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION]; All his fault, I'm sure of it.

:casserole:

Hi unown and ana and frank

More than 61% of Greeks say 'No' in crucial bailout referendum – early results
Published time: July 05, 2015 18:00
Get short URL

Anti-austerity voters watch the results of the first exit polls on a screen in Athens, Greece July 5, 2015. (Reuters/Yannis Behrakis)
Download video (58.73 MB)

Tags
EU, Greece, Human rights, Politics, Protest

More than 60 percent of Greeks have voted “No” in Sunday’s referendum on the bailout deal and austerity measures, reported the Interior Ministry after almost 40 percent of the vote had been counted.

READ MORE: Greece votes in bailout referendum LIVE UPDATES

About 9.9 million Greeks were eligible to take part in the vote, which was labeled #Greferendum on social media.

The “No” victory has been predicted by several opinion polls, including GPO, Metron Analysis and MRB, whose polls were released after the end of the voting.

Before the results were announced, the parliamentary spokesman for the ruling Syriza party, Nikos Filis, told Greek television that “No’”s prevalence in these polls indicated that Greek government can now make a deal with the Troika of international creditors.

Read more
‘No’ and ‘Yes’ bailout referendum rallies gather thousands in Athens

"I think this is guidance for the government...to move forward quickly to seek a deal and normalise the banking system," he said.

In the meantime, Greek government spokesman Gabriel Sakellaridis told state TV that Athens is planning to resume the talks with the Troika.

"The negotiations which will start must be concluded very soon, even after 48 hours," Sakellaridis said, "We will undertake every effort to seal it soon."

Proponents of the“Yes”vote argued that a “No”vote may lead to Greece’s exit from the Eurozone, and potentially the EU.

The talks between Greece and the Troika of international creditors - the EU, the European Central Bank and the International Monetary Fund - have stalled since June, after the Eurogroup declined to prolong a financial aid program for Greece or delay payments on earlier debts.

Greece, which has been in crisis since 2009, was supposed to make an IMF loan payment of €1.6 billion by June 30 but failed to do so. It is required to make another major payment of €3.5 billion to the ECB on July 20.

Evening people... Well, from now is Greece official on the way to hell...:toohot:

Yo Unown-kun and Uryu... Well, which new animes did you already seen, and what is your pre-rate now...?:toohot:

Yo Unown-kun and Uryu... Well, which new animes did you already seen, and what is your pre-rate now...?:toohot:

Hm..It's just 1 episode for all of them so kinda early to judge. But if I had to:

Ushio to Tora - 7/10
Charlotte - 8/10
Working - 7/10
Aoharu x Kinkanjuu - 6/10
Ranpo Kitan: Game of Laplace - 7/10
Okusama ga Seitokaichou - 6/10

What about you 7shi?

Hi shi and well they probably be forced into the bricks and then russia and china will put bases in greece thus shortly after force eu to bend to there will b/c they will put nukes in greece and such the rest eu will fold

Me, I have seen Gate, Okusama no Seitokaichou, Ranpo Kitan, Rokka no Yuusha and tonight I start Charlotte. What about you?

Isn't it overkill?
I don't think that the EU nor Greece will permit such a move from Russia nor China. It will be to risky for the EU. And for Greece they would lost part of their national sovereignty, which is national defence. It will be to costy a move to be done.

Hm..It's just 1 episode for all of them so kinda early to judge. But if I had to:

Ushio to Tora - 7/10
Charlotte - 8/10
Working - 7/10
Aoharu x Kinkanjuu - 6/10
Ranpo Kitan: Game of Laplace - 7/10
Okusama ga Seitokaichou - 6/10

What about you 7shi?
Me, I have seen Gate, Okusama no Seitokaichou, Ranpo Kitan, Rokka no Yuusha and tonight I start Charlotte. What about you?

Ah, cool...

Well, mine:

1st: Symphogear GX: 8/10 (Will sure increase...)
2nd: Chaos Dragon: 8/10
3rd: Charlotte: 7/10 (Is sure still updateable, to up...)
4th: GATE: 6,5/10 (Like others, direction up...)
5th: Joukamachi no Dandelion: 7/10 (Very funny...)
6th: Okusama ga Seitokaichou: 5/10 (Due that only a short-anime is...)
7th: Working!!!: 8/10 (Like the 2 seasons: Crazy!!!)

@Desert - Well, let's see and wait what now happen will there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Originally developed to track moving railroad cars and their cargo, barcodes are now widely used for product inventory and serial number tracking. How a company can get UPC, what types there are and how universal product code works, read the blog from Priceva - pricing platform that helps online stores and brands to track prices, reduce & automate pricing
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25